{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Sponsorship

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Sponsorship

Postby adamstag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Just a little nudge if anyone at the club is reading this or if anyone who regularly deals with the club could forward this on.

We’ve sponsored rawson the last few season and i’ve contacted paul nyland to sort this.

The stags website says to still contact paul despite the fact he moved on a good half a year ago, maybe more.

i was told to email the sales email address to which i got a reply from paul saying he doesn’t work here anymore and to forward on to emma andrews - i then received an email saying emma also didn’t work at stags and to contact a laura cooper.

Hopefully i’ve got there in the end, but just a heads up as it’s not exactly great if you’re new to the process.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Re: Sponsorship

Postby Amberheart » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:49 pm

I think Laura Cooper has left too
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby No Breaks Allowed » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:51 pm

You need to speak to Paul’s replacement Michael Bradley for sponsorship, his email address is Michael.Bradley@mansfieldtown.net
No Breaks Allowed
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby adamstag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:51 pm

cheers pal.

i’ll try this one.

Again, not a great first impression if you’re new. Sadly pretty shambolic
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby West Bridgford Stag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:38 pm

Where has Laura gone? Ran the hospitality and did a fabulous job for years- sad loss if true.
West Bridgford Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Ridge » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:48 pm

West Bridgford Stag wrote:Where has Laura gone? Ran the hospitality and did a fabulous job for years- sad loss if true.

Goosedale.
Ridge
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Rustystag » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:09 pm

adamstag wrote:Just a little nudge if anyone at the club is reading this or if anyone who regularly deals with the club could forward this on.

We’ve sponsored rawson the last few season and i’ve contacted paul nyland to sort this.

The stags website says to still contact paul despite the fact he moved on a good half a year ago, maybe more.

i was told to email the sales email address to which i got a reply from paul saying he doesn’t work here anymore and to forward on to emma andrews - i then received an email saying emma also didn’t work at stags and to contact a laura cooper.

Hopefully i’ve got there in the end, but just a heads up as it’s not exactly great if you’re new to the process.

Have you had your shirt yet from last season
Rustystag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby OllertonStag » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:37 pm

Ridge wrote:
West Bridgford Stag wrote:Where has Laura gone? Ran the hospitality and did a fabulous job for years- sad loss if true.

Goosedale.

Somebody took over after Laura but they have now left, let's just say they had different visions going forward.
There is currently no one officially in that role.
OllertonStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby adamstag » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:34 am

Well someone needs to be doing it.

Comes across as a bit tinpot.

I’ll give until weds and ring up if need be.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby essexstags » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:06 pm

Rustystag wrote:
adamstag wrote:Just a little nudge if anyone at the club is reading this or if anyone who regularly deals with the club could forward this on.

Have you had your shirt yet from last season

I haven't had either of my shirts yet (Hewitt home and Akins away). I have emailed the club on 2 different emails and heard nothing. Paul Nyland looking badly missed IMO
Scored in front of the North Stand in April 1993. I was a Mascot but they all count.
essexstags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby adamstag » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:41 pm

I received a message from lynn millward stating the Michael who deals with this side of things at the club is on AL and will be back next monday.

We also haven’t had a shirt for the last 2 years we’ve sponsored rawson.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:29 pm

The last sentence would point to long term issues in this area rather than a, short term problem
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Postby Rustystag » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:54 pm

adamstag wrote:I received a message from lynn millward stating the Michael who deals with this side of things at the club is on AL and will be back next monday.

Wow that's a shame

We sponsored Hewitt away last season
Rustystag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby essexstags » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:43 am

Rustystag wrote:
adamstag wrote:I received a message from lynn millward stating the Michael who deals with this side of things at the club is on AL and will be back next monday.

Wow that's a shame

We sponsored Hewitt away last season

Agreed, that is awful - the club bang on about thanking us for our support and then don't send out the shirts
Hope everyone gets theirs in time
Scored in front of the North Stand in April 1993. I was a Mascot but they all count.
essexstags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:06 pm

post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Ridge » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:41 pm

Hefty increase on last season, I believe.
Ridge
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby essexstags » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:42 am

Ridge wrote:Image
Hefty increase on last season, I believe.

Very hefty!
essexstags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:22 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby adamstag » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:25 pm

Just as a further update.

The club have been in contact about sponsorship for the forthcoming season, they’ve got a few changes behind the scenes on what’s offered this year compared to last.

They’ve been very helpful and it looks like this years package will be worth the value.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby IAmTheStag » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:27 pm

adamstag wrote:Just as a further update.

The club have been in contact about sponsorship for the forthcoming season, they’ve got a few changes behind the scenes on what’s offered this year compared to last.

They’ve been very helpful and it looks like this years package will be worth the value.

Such as? £195 increase on previous seasons seems quite drastic on the face of it.
IAmTheStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby adamstag » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:00 pm

IAmTheStag wrote:
adamstag wrote:Just as a further update.

Such as? £195 increase on previous seasons seems quite drastic on the face of it.

I wasn’t told officially, that’ll be upto the club to announce.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby essexstags » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:09 pm

To add to this the home shirt is £395+VAT this season but as opposed to last season (i expect due to covid restrictions) you also now get to meet the player for a photo and are invited to the players sponsors lunch towards/at the end of the season.

It is an increase but in turn an increased amount of benefit.

I would also like to add that Michael Bradley the new Commercial Manager is a pleasure to deal with and a vast improvement on what we had after Paul Nyland moved on (albeit on an interim basis). Good luck to him in the role from us all i'm sure

COYS
essexstags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum