{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Charlton - Replay tickets on sale

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Charlton Scorefred sponsored by The Amazing FA Cup

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Does anyone know where this match is being broadcast, what channel its on and how I can stream it?

Thanks.

;)

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/th ... live.shtml

that isn't TV coverage, it's a text commentary of key moments

Sorry about that , will this work if you got bet 365 account

https://www.sofascore.com/mansfield-tow ... t=football

the game is for overseas coverage only, so a UK Bet 365 account is not going to help you.

It'll be on reddit soccer streams... Google it. Its not Illegal to watch a stream but it is to stream your own live broadcast for others. Only illegal for certain channels including streaming Ifollow/ Rams TV, MUTV and sky sports main event. A lot of over seas channels etc theres nothing against it but they are fighting it.

I worked for ADI TV for a while and they're slowly getting rid of it all.
Last edited by Sedgwick on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

that isn't TV coverage, it's a text commentary of key moments

the game is for overseas coverage only, so a UK Bet 365 account is not going to help you.

It'll be on reddit soccer streams... Google it. Its not Illegal to watch a stream but it is to stream your own live broadcast for others. Theres amazing full HD streams on it every week.

Actually it is, if you read the post above yours.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

the game is for overseas coverage only, so a UK Bet 365 account is not going to help you.[/quote]

It'll be on reddit soccer streams... Google it. Its not Illegal to watch a stream but it is to stream your own live broadcast for others. Theres amazing full HD streams on it every week.[/quote]
Actually it is, if you read the post above yours.[/quote]

Read the edit, this is the industry I work in, Not all streams are illegal yet.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Sedgwick wrote:Read the edit, this is the industry I work in, Not all streams are illegal yet.

This looks pretty clear to me, but perhaps you are going to tell me it is wrong:

"In April, a ruling by the European Court of Justice put pirated streams on the same legal footing as copyright-infringing downloads, making it illegal to watch them.

Kieron Sharp, director general of the Federation against Copyright Theft (Fact), said: "People need to be aware that this is no longer a grey area, in fact it is very black and white.

"If you are accessing content for free such as sport, TV and films for which you'd normally need a subscription, or go to the cinema, or buy a DVD, this is illegal."

from https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40483486
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Read the edit, this is the industry I work in, Not all streams are illegal yet.

This looks pretty clear to me, but perhaps you are going to tell me it is wrong:

"In April, a ruling by the European Court of Justice put pirated streams on the same legal footing as copyright-infringing downloads, making it illegal to watch them.

Kieron Sharp, director general of the Federation against Copyright Theft (Fact), said: "People need to be aware that this is no longer a grey area, in fact it is very black and white.

"If you are accessing content for free such as sport, TV and films for which you'd normally need a subscription, or go to the cinema, or buy a DVD, this is illegal."

You're telling someone who has worked in this industry for 20 years and continues to work in it now that they are wrong because you've read a BBC article...... Its so far mostly talk to scare people... Several recent and I mean very recent cases of broadcasters trying prosecute the big online streamers in Europe have led to nothing as certain laws are not fully in place and do no apply to certain locations. Streams coming out of parts of Europe and the USA are currently fine. If you're creating or watching a stream of a UK channel in the UK like Sky, BT and even Eurosport that is illegal (but how many people have been prosecuted??) where as at this moment in time Bein sports, eurosport, NBC sports streams are not affected and if you go on sites like soccer streams they are populated mostly by streams of these channels.

Broadcasters are trying to catch up with piracy, and services like the Kodi boxes and IPTV sticks are being shut down, people have been prosecuted but as of yet they're not getting as far with the online streamers as the process finding and proving it are expensive and time consuming. Its a similar thing to companies like Adobe doing absolutely nothing about people torrenting their software for free, they are actually benefitting from it as its allowing people to learn their products and end up buying them in the long run.

Personally I think with football broadcast rights going to Facebook and Amazon, and even Netflix who are now getting involved, over the next few years where matches will be free to all with accounts on their sites, broadcasters won't have the resources to clamp down and prosecute the thousands and thousands of people watching streams, they don't really at the minute. Broadcast is changing and It won't be long before you're not watching and paying over the odds for Sky and BT, the future of football isn't on that platform and thats why steams are thriving.

When you've sat in multiple meetings about streaming and broadcast rights with the worlds top broadcasters ill listen.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

You're telling someone who has worked in this industry for 20 years and continues to work in it now that they are wrong because you've read a BBC article...... Its so far mostly talk to scare people... Several recent and I mean very recent cases of broadcasters trying prosecute the big online streamers in Europe have led to nothing as certain laws are not fully in place and do no apply to certain locations. Streams coming out of parts of Europe and the USA are currently fine. If you're creating or watching a stream of a UK channel in the UK like Sky, BT and even Eurosport that is illegal (but how many people have been prosecuted??) where as at this moment in time Bein sports, eurosport, NBC sports streams are not affected and if you go on sites like soccer streams they are populated mostly by streams of these channels.

Broadcasters are trying to catch up with piracy, and services like the Kodi boxes and IPTV sticks are being shut down, people have been prosecuted but as of yet they're not getting as far with the online streamers as the process finding and proving it are expensive and time consuming. Its a similar thing to companies like Adobe doing absolutely nothing about people torrenting their software for free, they are actually benefitting from it as its allowing people to learn their products and end up buying them in the long run.

Personally I think with football broadcast rights going to Facebook and Amazon, and even Netflix who are now getting involved, over the next few years where matches will be free to all with accounts on their sites, broadcasters won't have the resources to clamp down and prosecute the thousands and thousands of people watching streams, they don't really at the minute. Broadcast is changing and It won't be long before you're not watching and paying over the odds for Sky and BT, the future of football isn't on that platform and thats why steams are thriving.

When you've sat in multiple meetings about streaming and broadcast rights with the worlds top broadcasters ill listen.

Why would they/how can they clamp down if its not illegal?
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

The ruling by the European Court of Justice looks pretty unequivocal to me. Whether people can be prosecuted or not is another matter.

I think I'd take more notice of Kieron Sharp, director general of the Federation against Copyright Theft than you. After all, with incredible monotony, 4 (four) times you've told me I'm pronouncing Timi Elsnik's name wrongly because you worked for Derby County, even though he personally told me how to pronounce it.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby BELSE » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:00 pm

not be in EU much longer and there laws don,t count
BELSE
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Anyway, enough of the broadcast rules debate and let’s get back to the football.

Two nil to the Stags. A screamer from Benning and the game clincher from Walker.

Then Hey Presto into the bag for the next round.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Bowesy in Brazil » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Try using stream2watch. It's online free streaming.There are lots of pop ups but i always use to watch any events that are not televised in Brazil. I have used it in UK .VPN not needed. Good Luck .It's on live here in Brazil Unreal !!!
Bowesy in Brazil
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby tibby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Its on loads of channels.

You can download IPTV app, legally, on smart televisions. The rest would be a really quick google. 24hr free aswell to “test”

List of channels showing the game

https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/316283 ... -athletic/
tibby
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:28 pm

tibby wrote:Its on loads of channels.

You can download IPTV app, legally, on smart televisions. The rest would be a really quick google. 24hr free aswell to “test”

with apologies to Spartacus :D ... the use of IPTV, Kodi etc is legal. But watching an illegal stream on those platforms, or any other, wouldn't be obviously.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby ParisStag » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm currently watching the Huddersfield-West Ham game on a US channel called SportsNet and they've just advertised that they'll be showing our game tomorrow.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Who would have believed just a few years ago that Stockport knocking Yeovil out of the cup would be classed as a big cup upset.

But for the grace of God. ( Or the grace of Johnny Radford).
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
tibby wrote:Its on loads of channels.

with apologies to Spartacus :D ... the use of IPTV, Kodi etc is legal. But watching an illegal stream on those platforms, or any other, wouldn't be obviously.

No apologies needed Martin. Have just been on the website howtostreamfootballillegally.com and they are all debating whether or not Hamilton should start as a left winger.

It’s a crazy mixed up world we live in.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 am

Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:41 am

Stags 2002 wrote:

And make damn sure the TV cameras see it.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:53 am

Re: Live streams I posted this on the other thread...

If anyone can't make the game today and can't find a reliable stream anywhere else, Bet365.com are streaming the match. You can only view it in a tiny box however download a browser extension on Chrome called Full screen anything then you'll be able to full screen the video.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Jamie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:59 am

Rose on the bench. CJ in midfield/ supporting Walker and Davies.

COYS
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 pm

We laid a wreath anyway. Eat that FA.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby S7AGS » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:19 pm

It's on b365
S7AGS
First Team
First Team

Postby chip63 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Nice one cj. Just before half time.

:coys:
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby mousemousemouse » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:38 pm

1-0, great goal by Hamilton. We are controlling this game
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby ParisStag » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:42 pm

We're well on top, but Charlton have the quality to create chances and they will. Expect them to change things and get a rollicking from Bowyer. Tough second half ahead.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:42 pm

:D Great goal CJ

its on betfair if you got a account , live stream and bigger pop picture than bet365
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum