{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Franchise scorefred sponsored by 2 down 6 to go

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Franchise scorefred sponsored by 2 down 6 to go

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:08 pm

oldweststander wrote:I've read some balderdash on Stagsnet in the past but even thinking Lewis is a technical player and as good as Clarke is enough to get someone sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Lewis is a headless chicken chaser, rarely achieving anything other than being a nuisance to the opposition.

Check out his two assists against Harrogate, ball through to Quinn for third goal v Salford, pass to start move for Maris' goal away at Accrington, his goal at Accrington if you don't think he's a technical player, just off the top of my head. Better pass success than Clarke, more chances created than Clarke, better dribbler than Clarke, better touch than Clarke.

Clarke is a better tackler, and more of a goal threat.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:42 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
oldweststander wrote:I've read some balderdash on Stagsnet in the past but even thinking Lewis is a technical player and as good as Clarke is enough to get someone sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Lewis is a headless chicken chaser, rarely achieving anything other than being a nuisance to the opposition.

Check out his two assists against Harrogate, ball through to Quinn for third goal v Salford, pass to start move for Maris' goal away at Accrington, his goal at Accrington if you don't think he's a technical player, just off the top of my head. Better pass success than Clarke, more chances created than Clarke, better dribbler than Clarke, better touch than Clarke.

Clarke is a better tackler, and more of a goal threat.

Lewis was alright against MK imo and was unlucky to be subbed. There were a few players ahead of him, that should’ve been subbed instead.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Stagstown » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:56 pm

At least 3 times Flint had to step fwd into midfield to intercept the player that had just beaten Lewis with ease.Anyway hopefully we get the balance right tmw v Swindon.
Stagstown
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:59 pm

Stagstown wrote:At least 3 times Flint had to step fwd into midfield to intercept the player that had just beaten Lewis with ease.Anyway hopefully we get the balance right tmw v Swindon.

Can’t argue he wasn’t great…I’d say the whole midfield was terrible :lol:
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum