{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Away tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Away tickets

Postby HarryW » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:49 am

I've been a Stags fan for 70 years, since my Dad used to take me on his shoulders.
For the past 20 years we've lived away.
I want to get tickets in the Family Stand at Bradford in March for me, my son, my 8-year-old grandson and my son-in-law.
Could someone please explain how I do that? (None of us is in a position to collect tickets in advance.)
HarryW
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Away tickets

Postby Stoney » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:00 am

They're all sold on http://www.stagstickets.co.uk Harry. They will be released to season ticket holders first and if there are any left they will go on general sale.

If you buy them but can't collect from the Stags, I believe Mansfield will take the uncollected tickets to Bradford on the day of the game so you will be able to pick them up from the Bradford ticket office on the day of the game.

There may be an option to get them delivered to your address on the ticket website also.

I'm not sure what you mean by the family stand at Bradford though. The away end is going to be packed, there isn't a family section.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Ridge » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:03 am

Looking back at last season, tickets went on sale just over two weeks before the match. If it's similar this season, that will be the end of February where you will need to look out for details that get announced.

Last season the full allocation was 1,966 tickets and our following on the day was 1,852. If the allocation is the same this time, I would expect them to sell like hotcakes given our league position. They will go on sale to season ticket holders first, then general sale if any remain.

You will need to order from the ticketing website if you can't get in person and I believe tickets could be collected at Bradford on the day.
Ridge
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Stoney » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:11 am

I think Bradford have extended the away allocation now, they allow away fans the full stand behind the goal whereas last time we only got the upper tier.

We should get the bit on the side, upper tier and lower tier. Stockport got all of this and took 2,404.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:18 am

I believe we can get up to 2800 at Bradford.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum