{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

tickets for Walsall away game/1590 sold/ 379 more available

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: tickets for Walsall away game/1590 sold/ more to come tb

Postby MansfieldMick » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:47 pm

379 available to buy online and from ticket office as of now.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: tickets for Walsall away game/1590 sold/ 379 more availa

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:50 pm

With a £2 price increase for adults (different stand)
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Re: tickets for Walsall away game/1590 sold/ more to come tb

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:54 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

Should the extra allocation of 379 tickets sell-out, an additional allocation of 401 tickets in the Experienced Energy Solutions Stand will be made available to buy from Walsall on the day of the game
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Conker » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:22 pm

Price increase and way too late for a lot of people to sort out with transport etc.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby wink68 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm

Called at ground on way home.25 quid a bit steep.
wink68
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:50 pm

wink68 wrote:Called at ground on way home.25 quid a bit steep.

You got one though and sorted now buddy? Shame about the price increase but in reality what's £2, only a couple of quid more.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MansfieldMick » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:53 pm

Conker wrote:Price increase and way too late for a lot of people to sort out with transport etc.

If anyone is struggling to find transport, quite a few of us are on train:
0800 from Shirebrook
0807 Woodhus
0812 Mansfield
0818 Sutton
0821 Kirkby
More than happy for you to join us. And Bescot stadium station is right next to the ground.
Last edited by MansfieldMick on Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Billy the fish » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:28 pm

Win tonight and we will take well over 2k and what a cracking atmosphere that will be coys
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby wink68 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:42 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:

You got one though and sorted now buddy? Shame about the price increase but in reality what's £2, only a couple of quid more.

I suppose so. As long as they are charging some Walsall fans the same. My 2 quid will pay DJs goal bonus.
wink68
Manager
Manager

Postby The Hoffmeister » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:55 pm

Conker wrote:Price increase and way too late for a lot of people to sort out with transport etc.

If they're really bothered they'll sort it
The Hoffmeister
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dave Wayne » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:59 pm

wink68 wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:

I suppose so. As long as they are charging some Walsall fans the same. My 2 quid will pay DJs goal bonus.

It's more because it's a different view. Same as we charge more for IG stand than we do for QL.
All Walsall fans sitting in stands on the side will be paying the same as you are. It's an EFL rule.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:35 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:

0800 from Shirebrook
0807 Woodhus
0812 Mansfield
0818 Sutton
0821 Kirkby
More than happy for you to join us. And Bescot stadium station is right next to the ground.

What a great offer, credit to you...
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby WoodhouseStag » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:53 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:

0800 from Shirebrook
0807 Woodhus
0812 Mansfield
0818 Sutton
0821 Kirkby

As opposed to standing at the doors and not letting anyone on?
WoodhouseStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby MansfieldMick » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:40 am

WoodhouseStag wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:

0800 from Shirebrook
0807 Woodhus
0812 Mansfield
0818 Sutton
0821 Kirkby

As opposed to standing at the doors and not letting anyone on?

What I meant was everyone is welcome to sit with us rather than be on their own. I presume a few more people will want to go after last night and buses will probably be full. Can't really see what ya problem is ?????
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby BH_Stag » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:39 am

1800 sold now, superb effort and it should be rocking.

Be great to nudge 2000
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Got a seniors ticket priced £19 going for £15 if anyone wants it as someone can't go now.
07832263804 if anyone wants it, Woodhouse.
Last edited by MansfieldMick on Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:19 pm

Where are people heading for a drink for this one?
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:53 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:Where are people heading for a drink for this one?

not much doing around the ground in terms of a decent place to drink sadly. I think a new place opened but charges a fiver entry. My advice would be to drink in Birmingham and stay there until as late as you can. Trains from New St to Bescot every 15 mins. There's a few decent pubs up Temple Street, near the station and there's also a massive new Wetherspoons at New St. Think I'm heading for Head of Steam on Temple Street. Trocadero opposite too.

Edit - friend at work just told me "The Locker" is a new bar recently opened at the ground, but it's a £5 entry. If you're on the train via New St, I'd still recommend exploring the bars there.
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm

Birminghamstag10 wrote:

not much doing around the ground in terms of a decent place to drink sadly. I think a new place opened but charges a fiver entry. My advice would be to drink in Birmingham and stay there until as late as you can. Trains from New St to Bescot every 15 mins. There's a few decent pubs up Temple Street, near the station and there's also a massive new Wetherspoons at New St. Think I'm heading for Head of Steam on Temple Street. Trocadero opposite too.

Edit - friend at work just told me "The Locker" is a new bar recently opened at the ground, but it's a £5 entry. If you're on the train via New St, I'd still recommend exploring the bars there.

We get into BNS just before half ten, is the Wetherspoons at the station still cheap?
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:13 pm

MansfieldMick wrote:
Birminghamstag10 wrote:

We get into BNS just before half ten, is the Wetherspoons at the station still cheap?

Yeah if you're referring to 'The Great Western' it's standard cheap Spoons prices. Also the bogs are unusually close to the bar!
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:20 pm

Birminghamstag10 wrote:
MansfieldMick wrote:
Birminghamstag10 wrote:

Yeah if you're referring to 'The Great Western' it's standard cheap Spoons prices. Also the bogs are unusually close to the bar!

No Sherpa guide to find them up the Himalayas?
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:31 pm

Birminghamstag10 wrote:

Trainline app says BNS to Bescot is 1 every 15 mins, takes 15-20 mins. 14.15 probably a good one to get.

I'll be having a beer round New street it's good round there and here's nothing at the ground.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Frontrowhero » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:20 pm

Birminghamstag10 wrote:

Walsall centre used to be ok and about 15 mins. St Matthew’s hall decent spoons, Black Country arms alright. It’s not the worst centre and then about 15 mins walk to ground. Prefer a walk to train
Frontrowhero
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby ST4GS » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:11 am

MansfieldMick wrote:
Birminghamstag10 wrote:

2 and a half hours to Birmingham on the train is ridiculously slow. I looked at the return journey and it could take between 6 and 7 hours travelling time for such a small distance. Anyone choosing tthe train needs stamina. Love the train to our London games though.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby MansfieldMick » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:37 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:
Birminghamstag10 wrote:

Trainline app says BNS to Bescot is 1 every 15 mins, takes 15-20 mins. 14.15 probably a good one to get.

I'll be having a beer round New street it's good round there and here's nothing at the ground.

We were thinking 1400 as its 22 minutes to get there, cross road and with 2000 Stags fans turning up it could be busy at turnstiles.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum