{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

No need to panic

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: No need to panic

Postby pemill » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:19 pm

chimneyboy wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:Williams was ill yesterday, and could be back for County. We can still put out a side of Lewis Brunt Cargill McLaughlin. Or even keep Akins at RB and start Swan and DKD.

Why persist in playing forwards at full back? That’s really worked out well recently

It would solve the 'Akins will always play dilemna', RWB is arguably his best position.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:21 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:
stag324 wrote:february is a huge month for us and will go a long top deciding if go up automatically or face the play offs again.

Agreed. We'll be playing current placed:
7th
24th
11th
13th
19th

If we have any designs on automatics we need 11 points minimum

WLWWW - just for the mansfield town way.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:02 pm

I feel a rocky game on Saturday, just because its country and expectations for both sides are through the roof, even more so on our side.

Once we have that out of the way, i feel we'll have a very strong February indeed.

couple of signing to boost the mood

COYS
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum