{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

FGR Ticket

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

FGR Ticket

Postby Rob » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:38 pm

Ive got a Lower Tier G Block age 18-21 ticket going free to a good home, tenner to a bad home! PM me if you want it and I'll email it you, first come .....
Rob
Manager
Manager

Re: FGR Ticket

Postby part time pete » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:28 pm

Rob wrote:Ive got a Lower Tier G Block age 18-21 ticket going free to a good home, tenner to a bad home! PM me if you want it and I'll email it you, first come .....

Can’t you return it to the ticket office and get your money back.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Rob » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:15 pm

part time pete wrote:
Rob wrote:Ive got a Lower Tier G Block age 18-21 ticket going free to a good home, tenner to a bad home! PM me if you want it and I'll email it you, first come .....

I could but I'd sooner a young fan use it if there is one out there who couldn't afford to go - I think it would be OK for anyone under 18 to use too.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:51 am

Rob wrote:
part time pete wrote:

I could but I'd sooner a young fan use it if there is one out there who couldn't afford to go - I think it would be OK for anyone under 18 to use too.

Nice gesture.
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum