{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Notts County Fixture / sold out

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Notts County Fixture / sold out

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 am

If they want to sell 150 extra hospitality packages, they need 150 extra seats. I hope they’ve accounted for that and reserved a block for the extras to sit together. If not they probably won’t be selling many next time.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Class of 02 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:22 am

Have Notts sold out their allocation?
Class of 02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Scothie the Stag » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:36 am

Class of 02 wrote:Have Notts sold out their allocation?

For once they actually have. Sold out quickly too.
Scothie the Stag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Walton Stag » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:52 am

MOTG wrote:Blanket of snow forecast for that weekend according to weather reports.

Which forecasts have you looked at, MOTG? I’ve just trawled through BBC XC weather and the Met Office and none of them have anything remotely looking like snow over the weekend of the Notts match. Indeed, the temperatures don’t drop anywhere close to freezing all next week (lowest night time temperature is +5C.) Or is it just another wind up?
Walton Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby bear 73 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:05 am

Its hard for supporters some have been going years and have a routine match day, then the club becomes successful and you have to que.
And the comfort you had with a half filled stadium disappears and change gets some getting used to.
All ticket matches, all the faults ignored for years stand out, and revenue becomes important to make changes and try to get the best players the club can afford.
Looking into the future what is best for the club comes first, and revenue is key.
Liverpool have been doing this for years, season tickets are handed down to the next generation. the casual supporter normally can only visit Anfield in a less important fixture like a league cup,
With full gates Bishop Street may become a reality
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:12 am

Walton Stag wrote:
MOTG wrote:Blanket of snow forecast for that weekend according to weather reports.

Which forecasts have you looked at, MOTG? I’ve just trawled through BBC XC weather and the Met Office and none of them have anything remotely looking like snow over the weekend of the Notts match. Indeed, the temperatures don’t drop anywhere close to freezing all next week (lowest night time temperature is +5C.) Or is it just another wind up?

It’ll be one of those where they predict it’ll be like what they got on the “day after tomorrow” and then it turns out to be a bit of sleet.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagsfan6493 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:22 am

adamstag wrote:
Walton Stag wrote:

It’ll be one of those where they predict it’ll be like what they got on the “day after tomorrow” and then it turns out to be a bit of sleet.

Our pitch won’t be able to handle a bit of sleet
stagsfan6493
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:01 pm

Snow will be a better protection of the pitch than our frost covers.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:40 am

adamstag wrote:
Walton Stag wrote:

I saw it in a weather report but not sure where mate but I’ll try and refind it . I know some of the reports can be misleading but it definitely mentioned this weekend.
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby adamstag » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:58 am

MOTG wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Walton Stag wrote:

I saw it in a weather report but not sure where mate but I’ll try and refind it . I know some of the reports can be misleading but it definitely mentioned this weekend.

Yeah, not worth the paper they’re written on, met office currently has 11c and cloudy for saturday :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:53 pm

adamstag wrote:
MOTG wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Walton Stag wrote:

Yeah, not worth the paper they’re written on, met office currently has 11c and cloudy for saturday :lol:

Point taken . Global warming then.
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby 30yarder » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:26 am

Adult Ticket for sale (QLE). PM if anyone need it.
30yarder
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ParisStag » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:37 am

Yes please. Sent you a message.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby 30yarder » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:04 am

ParisStag wrote:Yes please. Sent you a message.

Reply sent.
30yarder
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Amberheart » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:31 am

Could this be our biggest attendance of the season ?
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:50 pm

Amberheart wrote:Could this be our biggest attendance of the season ?

it's the second complete sell-out of the season, first was Wrexham. So will be approx 8,600
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Amberheart » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:16 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Amberheart wrote:Could this be our biggest attendance of the season ?

it's the second complete sell-out of the season, first was Wrexham. So will be approx 8,600

That’s great thanks Martin
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum