{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

tickets for Bradford away game

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: tickets for Bradford away game

Postby YellaFella 75 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:43 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
YellaFella 75 wrote:
bear 73 wrote:The fans follow the team spend the day with family and friends and enjoy following their club which is the heart of the community.
If we dont win today well maybe tomorrow its the hope that drives you to the next game.
They may not be good enough but they will give 100% and will test my nerves and heart rate.
Every match a nightmare roll on Match day

Great post Bear, I couldn't agree more, it's in your blood and always will be UTS

The irony

?????
YellaFella 75
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby jpstags » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:48 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
YellaFella 75 wrote:
bear 73 wrote:The fans follow the team spend the day with family and friends and enjoy following their club which is the heart of the community.
If we dont win today well maybe tomorrow its the hope that drives you to the next game.
They may not be good enough but they will give 100% and will test my nerves and heart rate.

Great post Bear, I couldn't agree more, it's in your blood and always will be UTS

The irony

Here we go.....
jpstags
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:12 pm

YellaFella 75 wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
YellaFella 75 wrote:

The irony

?????

Your comment. You’re correct that it’s in the blood. Always will be ? For the vast majority it will.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby YellaFella 75 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:05 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
YellaFella 75 wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
YellaFella 75 wrote:

The irony

?????

Your comment. You’re correct that it’s in the blood. Always will be ? For the vast majority it will.

Not really understanding? You saying it's not in my blood?
YellaFella 75
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:05 pm

:clap: :clap:

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:07 pm

Is any of this to do with Bradford tickets?

Can’t you just pm each other?

Apart from the ticket update which landed as I typed -))

Let’s have a big effort to sell out what we have . COYS
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:47 pm

YellaFella 75 wrote:Not really understanding? You saying it's not in my blood?

No. Wasn’t taking about your blood ;)
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Oak Tree Stag » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:39 pm

Can anyone swap stands with me on Saturday please ?
I have a ticket for the side stand but would prefer to be in the end stand.
Drop me a PM if you can help.
Oak Tree Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby BH_Stag » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:30 pm

Oak Tree Stag wrote:Can anyone swap stands with me on Saturday please ?
I have a ticket for the side stand but would prefer to be in the end stand.
Drop me a PM if you can help.

Absolutely, will PM
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:05 pm

:D

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:50 pm

Have we sold this out yet ? Or tickets still available
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Billy the fish wrote:Have we sold this out yet ? Or tickets still available

Still available, we'd sold 1,730 or so last time I looked.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Ralphy » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:45 pm

Do we know the last day that we can collect tickets from the mill?
Ralphy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby part time pete » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:04 pm

Ralphy wrote:Do we know the last day that we can collect tickets from the mill?

I would have thought Friday of this week.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby adamstag » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:36 pm

Could always ring the club and find out :D
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby NEStag » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:44 pm

We’ve sold around 1780 and I’d agree with Pete that the tickets should be available for collection until Friday. Paid for - but uncollected - tickets usually go on the team bus and are available for collection at the ground from around 1.30pm but you should check.
NEStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Conker » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:04 pm

Tickets are available untill Friday that’s usually when I grab mine.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:22 pm

NEStag wrote:We’ve sold around 1780 and I’d agree with Pete that the tickets should be available for collection until Friday. Paid for - but uncollected - tickets usually go on the team bus and are available for collection at the ground from around 1.30pm but you should check.

They always go on the bus, living in Lincoln I normally collect mine at the away ground as I'm doing on Sat. It's so 1980's still, why in 2023 you can't use e-tickets at every groundbus beyond me. Small theatres with just a few hundred seats are automated but not 20k seater stadia! Football as an industry has always treated supporters like dirt, they know we won't just choose not to go.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:32 pm

The club might forget to put paid for but uncollected tickets on the bus, so you'll have to pay again on the day. This is what happened to me at Crewe. :roll:

It won't be ideal if the away following sells out.
Last edited by Tre Cool on Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Rob » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:36 pm

Tre Cool wrote:The club might forget to put paid for but uncollected tickets on the bus, so you'll have to pay again on the day. This is what happened to me at Crewe. :roll:

It won't be ideal if it sells out.

I suspect in that case you'd be able to show proof of your ticket purchase and be given replacement tickets, is that what happened?
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Rob wrote:
Tre Cool wrote:The club might forget to put paid for but uncollected tickets on the bus, so you'll have to pay again on the day. This is what happened to me at Crewe. :roll:

It won't be ideal if it sells out.

I suspect in that case you'd be able to show proof of your ticket purchase and be given replacement tickets, is that what happened?

I had to buy again on the day, then I Emailed the Mansfield ticket office on Monday with a photo of the ticket, receipt and original order confirmation. Dianne refunded me straight away.

I did order the night before but they shouldn't be remaining on sale until midnight if the admin can't be done on Saturday morning.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Billy the fish » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:49 am

Last day for tickets
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby Bradders » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:56 am

Rob wrote:
NEStag wrote:We’ve sold around 1780 and I’d agree with Pete that the tickets should be available for collection until Friday. Paid for - but uncollected - tickets usually go on the team bus and are available for collection at the ground from around 1.30pm but you should check.

They always go on the bus, living in Lincoln I normally collect mine at the away ground as I'm doing on Sat. It's so 1980's still, why in 2023 you can't use e-tickets at every groundbus beyond me. Small theatres with just a few hundred seats are automated but not 20k seater stadia! Football as an industry has always treated supporters like dirt, they know we won't just choose not to go.

Totally agree, and I generally choose not to go. There are many hurdles in the way for me nowadays,.The last straw is that so many clubs can't be bothered to upgrade ticketing to modern standards, despite insisting, for their convenience, that everyone has a ticket.

Full respect to the hordes of fans who are suited to the system, or have the dedication to go through the hoops, but it's not for me.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:25 am

Rob wrote:

Generally every ground does use e-tickets. I have just bought an e-ticket for the car park at Tranmere. The issue is that supporters insist in having priority allocation for season ticket holders at away games when number of tickets can be at a premium.
In order for the home club to operate e-tickets for away fans in that scenario then they need access to the away fans season ticket holder database. Due to data protection laws they haven’t got access. So the easiest practicable way is buy on line and then pick up a paper ticket before entering the ground either from the club or on the day at the away ground.
Don’t think that is much of an hardship.
part time pete

Postby part time pete » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:31 am

Bradders wrote:
Rob wrote:

Totally agree, and I generally choose not to go. There are many hurdles in the way for me nowadays,.The last straw is that so many clubs can't be bothered to upgrade ticketing to modern standards, despite insisting, for their convenience, that everyone has a ticket.

Full respect to the hordes of fans who are suited to the system, or have the dedication to go through the hoops, but it's not for me.

Buying on line and picking up a ticket before entering the ground isn’t much of a hurdle as the ticket for example at Hartlepool was actually waiting for us with the turnstile operator.
part time pete

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum