{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Where is the goals coming from

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Where is the goals coming from

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:42 am

Just to clarify that you can alter the colours on the messageboard, but not on the news pages etc.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: Where is the goals coming from

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:03 pm

League 2 Goalscorers (All Competitions)
Andy Cook 12 goals
Danny Johnson 10
Danny Rose 4
Jamie Reid 4
Will Swan 3
Lucas Akins 3
Oli Hawkins 3
Kane Hemmings 3
Jordan Bowery 1
Tyrese Sinclair 1
Lee Angol 0

National League
Ollie Palmer 8 goals

Walsall ace Danny Johnson expressed delight at hitting double figures for the season – but believes he should have scored more.

The on-loan Mansfield striker netted his 10th of the campaign to help the Saddlers beat Wimbledon 3-1 on Saturday and record back-to-back wins in League Two. Johnson said: “I am delighted but me being me, I’m a little disappointed with 10. There’s a few chances I could have scored in previous weeks which might have got us a few more points. Obviously I am delighted to get to 10. Long may it continue.” The 29-year-old, who is unable to play when the Saddlers visit his parent club this weekend, is focused on beating his previous best tally for a season of 20, recorded during the 2020-21 campaign at Leyton Orient. He said: “I made a joke with my dad this week to check where I am compared to the year at Orient. Absolutely, I have to beat that. I will be very disappointed with myself if I don’t.”

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/fo ... e-figures/
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum