{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Will Harbottle follow the fate of Rawson.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Will Harbottle follow the fate of Rawson.

Postby adamstag » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:36 am

broomo wrote:
adamstag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
adamstag wrote:Look at the mistake chelsea made last season in the champions league at home to real madrid

the howler from the ex spireite in goal for england the other night

It happens.

Maybe next time harbottles in that situation he’ll leather the ball as far as he can in whatever direction and we can regroup and go again.

If it can happen at international or champions league level by experienced pros it can happen to kids learning their trade in the 4th division.

Just don’t make a habit of it riley ;)

Pope has never played for Chesterfield. He may have had a stinker against Germany but don’t tar him with that brush :lol:

for once i’m wrong :shock: :lol:

ultimately that’s the price we sometimes pay when we take loan players from cluvs higher up who are young and earning their trade.

That’s what happened on friday, he wil learn from it and we move on. Not sure clough berating him at that age is quite the way forward but i’m sure he’ll know why to do next time

You've posted a couple of things that have really annoyed me this weekend and I've bit my tongue and not responded.

Not this time.

Where has Clough "berated" him?

you appear to post lots of things which annoy lots of people, :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:48 am

adamstag wrote:
broomo wrote:
adamstag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
adamstag wrote:Look at the mistake chelsea made last season in the champions league at home to real madrid

It happens.

Maybe next time harbottles in that situation he’ll leather the ball as far as he can in whatever direction and we can regroup and go again.

If it can happen at international or champions league level by experienced pros it can happen to kids learning their trade in the 4th division.

Pope has never played for Chesterfield. He may have had a stinker against Germany but don’t tar him with that brush :lol:

ultimately that’s the price we sometimes pay when we take loan players from cluvs higher up who are young and earning their trade.

That’s what happened on friday, he wil learn from it and we move on. Not sure clough berating him at that age is quite the way forward but i’m sure he’ll know why to do next time

You've posted a couple of things that have really annoyed me this weekend and I've bit my tongue and not responded.

Not this time.

Just smiled imagining your reply in your best Franky Four Fingers voice :lol:
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby broomo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:59 am

adamstag wrote:
broomo wrote:
adamstag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

It happens.

Not this time.

So you were wrong or mistaken about the berating then.

Thanks for clearing that up.
broomo
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:21 pm

I’d encourage you to listen to the post match interview, that should supply you with the answer.

He mentions riley numerous occasions while stating players didn’t do their jobs. It’s not exactly challenging to work out who he’s referring to (he mentions pym also) and that he was seething. As this is a thread about riley….

He’s not referring to sandra behind the bar :lol: :roll:

I trust this has cleared something pretty obvious up for you :)
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:15 pm

Sandra played a blinder Saturday, kept the skippy piss flowing lovely .
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:38 pm

broomo wrote:
adamstag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

It happens.

Not this time.

From his post match interview:-

“And then Riley Harbottle gave the goal away”

Berate:- to scold or criticise angrily.

He looked pretty angry to me.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:08 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum