{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

V Derby on talksport2

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

V Derby on talksport2

Postby Big yella » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:32 pm

Radio commentary on talk sport 2
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Re: V Derby on talksport2

Postby Bradders » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:49 pm

It's probably on iFollow too. But I can't get that to work. It just crashes instead of playing the audio, even after reinstalling the app and trying different devices.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Postby HU7stag » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:50 pm

Bradders wrote:It's probably on iFollow too. But I can't get that to work. It just crashes instead of playing the audio, even after reinstalling the app and trying different devices.

Mine too. Now listening after logging on to ifollow via MTFC website.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby GranbyStag » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:07 pm

Ifollow does keep crashing, must be e because it's on Talksport ?
GranbyStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Bradders » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:56 pm

It's OK via the website, although the sound keeps on breaking up. Looks like the app has major issues.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Postby mans_field » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:05 am

Bradders wrote:It's OK via the website, although the sound keeps on breaking up. Looks like the app has major issues.

Had a similar problem myself, couldn't play any videos through the app(altho it was fine thro the browser on my tv) just got that rotating circle all the time, cleared data, cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, still the same, emailed I follow and they replied very quickly telling me there was no apparent problem with my account. Then luckily my battery died before I had chance to charge it, everything worked perfectly once it had restarted
:mtfc:
mans_field
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum