{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Favourites for the Pit of Doom.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Favourites for the Pit of Doom.

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:48 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:Neither will Swindon. Harrogate won’t be far off imo.

Swindon just landed 700k as well from the Twine deal.

I get what you're both saying but if you've not got an experienced manager to use any amount of money properly then it's dangerous times. Rightly or wrongly the players here didn't respect John Dempster and I can see the same thing happening at Swindon.

That was different though. Their new manager was the assistant so all the players will know him and respect him. Dempster was in from coaching 16 year olds.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Re: Favourites for the Pit of Doom.

Postby gazza1988 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:50 pm

smulls wrote:
part time pete wrote:When Derby go bust, there will be only one relegation place.

Eh, Don’t think so, if any football league club goes bust, therefore there will be no relegation place for League 2 into National League.

2 teams are relegated from league 2 to the Conference. So Derby go bust it is reduced to just 1.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum