{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

SSA 2022/23

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

SSA 2022/23

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:56 pm

SSA are incredibly excited for the new season and are delighted to announce the following initial information as we enter our 21st Anniversary Year!
SSA Family Friendly Away Travel 22/23
SSA provide family friendly travel to EVERY SINGLE competitive Stags away game - NOT JUST TO WEMBLEY and despite increased fuel costs have again agreed to FREEZE the maximum travel price at £20 for Amber Members ANYWHERE in the country ( except Wembley ! ) - this means whether we play at Barrow or Gillingham on a Tuesday night SSA WILL take a coach to support our lads and not charge an Amber Member more than £20 to travel!
SSA Membership 22/23
SSA have had some enquiries re joining for the new season however SSA Membership is always available online at www.thessa.org and you can pay by PayPal!
The preferred way of joining SSA is by setting up a direct monthly payment of a minimum donation of £4 a month with your bank, less than £1 a week and you can donate more! That way your membership never needs renewing or ever runs out it just carries on every month on an ongoing basis.
SSA Bank Details Are :
Sort code 30 95 43
Account no 20101868
Once you have set this up direct message us on Facebook or email us at info@thessa.org
You can also donate a one off fee for Amber Life Membership of SSA - that option is always available for new and existing members and become an SSA Member for life!
Membership Cards / Golden Goals 22/23
SSA are offering sponsorship of our New Membership Cards and Golden Goal Tickets!
So if you would like to sponsor the production of SSA Membership Cards and / or the SSA Golden Goal Tickets for Season 22/23 please direct message us on Facebook or email us at info@thessa.org
ENewsletters
SSA are asking our members to update their email address with us so we can communicate directly to you cost effectively - please email info@thessa.org with your current SSA Membership Number so we can update our database
Come On You Stags!
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: SSA 2022/23

Postby julianshatnasty » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:09 pm

I have emailed that address previously but I get no reply
julianshatnasty
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Amberheart » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:01 pm

julianshatnasty wrote:I have emailed that address previously but I get no reply

Me too
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby NEStag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:11 pm

I sent the 48 quid to join in the middle of last season and all my details requested on an email and heard nothing further.
NEStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby The One » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:26 am

Someone not doing their job then
The One
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum