{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Season ticket pricing (update: 4450 sold so far)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Season tickets

Postby halifaxstag » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:24 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:4 price ranges for kids ranging from free to £170 for a young adult is superb...

Can see record ST numbers being sold this season coming..

There were 4 price ranges for the last season at the same price in the West Stand for new STs.The big change is the reduced prices for QLE which was previously the same as the West Stand with savings of up to £80
In the FAQs there is mention of the QLE membership being reviewed. I think this will be scrapped due to the ST price drop.
There is a price increase for the hospitality STs but I guess this will be justified by hospitality selling out for the majority of matches this season.
halifaxstag
First Team
First Team

Re: Season ticket pricing announced

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:29 pm

Rob wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:I keep hearing "Kaizen" and it has a completely different meaning to both me and Yorkie when we hear it :lol:

Did it help? I went to a facilitators event a few years ago and this was being pushed quite a bit, I know programmes are in place in certain organisations. We didn't take it any further. Anyway, sorry to go off topic :lol:

Thankfully I didn't have to do it. The word was alien to me until recently when I had to be amongst some of the very worst.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:49 pm

I think what we're seeing here are the benefits of a football person running the football club. For all JR and CR have done for the club they aren't football people - David Sharpe is gradually becoming one of the best signings the club has made for many years. Long may it continue
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:08 pm

stagmanrob wrote:
Rob wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:I keep hearing "Kaizen" and it has a completely different meaning to both me and Yorkie when we hear it :lol:

Did it help? I went to a facilitators event a few years ago and this was being pushed quite a bit, I know programmes are in place in certain organisations. We didn't take it any further. Anyway, sorry to go off topic :lol:

Thankfully I didn't have to do it. The word was alien to me until recently when I had to be amongst some of the very worst.

I've known Yorkie almost all my life, he's not that bad :lol:
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Johnny Rotten » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:04 pm

What are the prices for the new Bishop Street Stand? :lol:
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Ex-Away day fancy dress/theme planner
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby Johnny Rotten » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:11 pm

Do we know whether the club will continue to run the 'one off' family tickets for match days? I brought boyo along for the final game v FGR with the family ticket (and access to the family zone).

On that note, should an adult purchase a season ticket along with a free one (U6s), would this include complimentary access to the said family zone or is the family zone accessible with the aforementioned ad hoc family ticket?
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:27 pm

Rob wrote:You got your Apple Wallet ready Spiro?

My what?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Johnny Rotten » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:33 pm

Rob wrote:You got your Apple Wallet ready Spiro?

If you have two, you'll have a 'pear' :oops:
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:39 pm

To be honest I just wanted a simple card by going to t'club and getting one. It's shameful the club don't cater for technophobes who only possess a Wii
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:21 pm

Can someone order a pigeon to deliver a season ticket card to someone stood atop a slag heap in Clippo please? Vicar Water will be close enough, ta ;)
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Johnny Rotten » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:28 pm

Spiritater wrote:To be honest I just wanted a simple card by going to t'club and getting one. It's shameful the club don't cater for technophobes who only possess a Wii

Only possess a Wii? Be grateful you have one. Many UK citizens don't have that luxury. We continue to manage here with no home PC or WiFi. Our lass and I only have a smartphone each
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:22 am

Johnny Rotten wrote:
Spiritater wrote:To be honest I just wanted a simple card by going to t'club and getting one. It's shameful the club don't cater for technophobes who only possess a Wii

Only possess a Wii? Be grateful you have one. Many UK citizens don't have that luxury. We continue to manage here with no home PC or WiFi. Our lass and I only have a smartphone each

Smartphone? Luxury. I used to get up in the morning, half an hour before I went to bed, Eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work 28 hours a day at mill, and pay the mill owner to let us work there. And when I went home our dad used to murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves, singing hallelujah.
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:49 am

Marky Mark wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:

Smartphone? Luxury. I used to get up in the morning, half an hour before I went to bed, Eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work 28 hours a day at mill, and pay the mill owner to let us work there. And when I went home our dad used to murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves, singing hallelujah.

And you try and tell that to the youngsters of today and they won’t believe you ! :lol:
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sneag » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:44 am

The old school option is still there 'tater, you can renew at the ticket office or over the phone from 1pm today.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby skeglad » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:38 am

Marky Mark wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:

You had a bed?.... :D
There Their They're
skeglad
First Team
First Team

Postby Big yella » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:43 am

skeglad wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:

You had a bed?.... :D

Posh git had a home!!
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Phill » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:57 am

EASY PEASY

Season ticket renewed in 5 mins
Log on - follow instructions DONE!
Great service
Phill
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby tiptop » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:12 am

Nightmare, can only do mine no option for kids,plus can't move stand....

Gonna have to ring up the old fashioned way..

However if I was just doing mine would be simple
tiptop
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Upper West » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:23 am

EASY PEASY

Season ticket renewed in 5 mins
Log on - follow instructions DONE!
Great service

Nice and simple. Looking forward to booking away tickets this way next season.
Upper West
First Team
First Team

Postby Elkesley Stag » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:24 am

confused to start with , , told to click on my reservations but could not find that tab , took a punt on reserved items and it was straightforward from then on . Should imagine its perfectly obvious to young uns but older people follow instructions to the letter ,

touch of the Homer Simpsons ,

to start press any key

" where's the any key "
Elkesley Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Captain Cunno » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:25 am

I wanna pay cash for mine and my lads so I wonder how I get access to my "online" account for away tickets etc
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby yellowstagsfan » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:31 am

Job’s a good un
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:33 am

wow, couldn't be easier. Renewed my season ticket in less than 3 minutes. Looks to be a slick system.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Conker » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:36 am

I’d give it a year or so run before we get carried away, it does look decent though.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:38 am

I assume we're gradually emailing out the fans over the course of the next few days?
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum