{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Booking fee Go fund me page

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Booking fee Go fund me page

Postby PEAR CIDER » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:54 am

Martin. I'm not saying it has been skimmed.

Just saying there is a lot of cash which is sat somewhere. Is this all with drummer, does he get it as and when he needs it?

As rusty said... a breakdown lf where it came from and how it gets spent puts minds at ease.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:40 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:Martin. I'm not saying it has been skimmed.

Just saying there is a lot of cash which is sat somewhere. Is this all with drummer, does he get it as and when he needs it?

As rusty said... a breakdown lf where it came from and how it gets spent puts minds at ease.

Great some fans gave some cash to say thank you to our drummer, a lovely gesture,
But some think he has to feel guilty and is part of a scam.
Good luck to the lad, enjoy your next season, free away tickets, cost of travel, and a new skin on the drum with a Mansfield Town logo on it
a fiver well spent, and a BIG thank you
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:49 pm

That is really unfair as that is not what I took it to say.

Anyone who raises money from public subscription or works in charities / clubs has a responsibility to be absolutely transparent. That is not to suggest that anyone has done anything wrong but it is fair to suggest that they should be able to demonstrate that everythng has been done properly.

That is quite normal and should have been part of the planning for this
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum