{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tickets v Northampton Home & Away (away sold out)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tickets v Northampton Home & Away (away sold out)

Postby bluenyellow » Tue May 10, 2022 8:41 am

Plenty of people selling away tickets on facebook 1 guy had 12 for sale
Doc said i needed a pacemaker,so ive now got a flippin kenyan 2 yds in front of me everywhere i go.
bluenyellow
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue May 10, 2022 8:46 am

bluenyellow wrote:Plenty of people selling away tickets on facebook 1 guy had 12 for sale

they are scammers. Not genuine tickets. The facebook pages on Stags chat and the official club facebook page are infested with them.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue May 10, 2022 8:54 am

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby wayno cordiniho » Tue May 10, 2022 10:19 am

All a bit quieter on the ticket front today id guess. Well done to ticket office staff yesterday, they were processing payment for my phone purchase last night at half 9 so must’ve be a long day for them!
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby robeyre » Tue May 10, 2022 12:31 pm

Been for my Quarry Lane Members ticket. Short queue, excellent service, staff couldn't have been more helpful. Excelkent service and credit to all at the club. Many thanks. Onwards abd upwards, together to League one
robeyre
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby wayno cordiniho » Tue May 10, 2022 12:34 pm

robeyre wrote:Been for my Quarry Lane Members ticket. Short queue, excellent service, staff couldn't have been more helpful. Excelkent service and credit to all at the club. Many thanks. Onwards abd upwards, together to League one

Is there a discount still for QLE members or full priced? Actually thinking about it, that wouldn’t be fair on ST holders would it
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby eggy » Tue May 10, 2022 2:53 pm

Full price for QLE members
eggy
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Tue May 10, 2022 3:20 pm

Does anyone know the process for SSA members? Do the ticket office need an email address or do they check off against a name?
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby Oladamber66 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:44 pm

:mtfc: Got our tickets ...no queue..quick service and with a friendly smile ...lucky Eh!!!? :coys:
Oladamber66
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Tue May 10, 2022 4:07 pm

No queue at all at 4:10.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby percystag » Tue May 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Collected sons ticket with his season ticket yesterday block c row p in qle, been today to get seat next to him with qle card to be told he can't have it due to sky camera position and also his seat gone too, had to go and swap seats, so if anyone sat in that area,i would check with club
percystag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby adamstag » Tue May 10, 2022 5:48 pm

The staff are always super helpful, i think they’re just let down on occasions by the ticketing system etc.

Given that the club have recognised this and are looking at rectifying it, hopefully next season it’ll be more enjoyable process for both staff and fans alike.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Old timer » Tue May 10, 2022 6:13 pm

I went and bought home tickets today in person as SSA members with no queue. I'd tried earlier on the phone for hours with no success.

The solution isn't that complicated. At the moment, the antiquated physical interaction with actual ticket office staff appears to be the most successful transaction in the majority of ticket applications.

What is the point in having people at the ground with no queue whilst there is no phone availability. It madness. Is not redeploying staff to the phones the solution or it that too difficult?

Phone and internet appears to be a lottery. I think we all agree that the club need to move forward in the modern age and need alternative formats for obtaining tickets. As others have said, its not just the ticket side of things that needs sorting but to be honest some of this set up could be described as non league at best, I hope the new ticketing system works better.
Old timer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Marky Mark » Tue May 10, 2022 6:48 pm

Old timer wrote:I went and bought home tickets today in person as SSA members with no queue. I'd tried earlier on the phone for hours with no success.

The solution isn't that complicated. At the moment, the antiquated physical interaction with actual ticket office staff appears to be the most successful transaction in the majority of ticket applications.

What is the point in having people at the ground with no queue whilst there is no phone availability. It madness. Is not redeploying staff to the phones the solution or it that too difficult?

Phone and internet appears to be a lottery. I think we all agree that the club need to move forward in the modern age and need alternative formats for obtaining tickets. As others have said, its not just the ticket side of things that needs sorting but to be honest some of this set up could be described as non league at best, I hope the new ticketing system works better.

Yeah, I've been trying on the phone since 4 (when someone said there were no queues) and have never got an answer - so they're definitely ignoring it, or it's unplugged.
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Tue May 10, 2022 6:52 pm

Just called up and secured 3 together on the basis that they go on general tomorrow anyway. Great.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Tue May 10, 2022 6:59 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Just called up and secured 3 together on the basis that they go on general tomorrow anyway. Great.

I've no idea how it works then, as I've been trying all around the time that you say (it's ringing as I type) and never got close. With the time I've spent on the phone I could have driven the 5 hour round trip.
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Tue May 10, 2022 7:19 pm

Taking the Mrs to a hospital appointment now so have a ticket spare for anyone that misses out
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Tue May 10, 2022 8:52 pm

Anyone that was there early did you just get given East Stand tickets?
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Tue May 10, 2022 9:02 pm

Northampton sold just over 700 for Saturday so far
Last edited by BH_Stag on Tue May 10, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Tue May 10, 2022 9:03 pm

Richard Cranium wrote:Anyone that was there early did you just get given East Stand tickets?

Was given South stand but piles of tickets for both stands were there as some people were asking to be on the side. Suppose it could have been pot luck if not requested.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Tue May 10, 2022 10:19 pm

BH_Stag wrote:Northampton sold just over 700 for Saturday so far

Tin pot, they prefer Rugby, flipping weirdos.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Wed May 11, 2022 6:05 am

Richard Cranium wrote:Anyone that was there early did you just get given East Stand tickets?
I was very early in the queue. The lady said they had to sell the south stand behind the goal first as they could return the east stand tickets but she had a pile of tickets for both stands. I asked for East Stand tickets and luckily she agreed we would sell out and issued me East stand.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Bros » Wed May 11, 2022 6:20 am

When I got to the front of the queue at 1.30 on Monday all the East stand tickets had gone. I wanted to sit there to avoid the fiasco from last time when all the late arrivals decided to stand wherever they could behind the goal which meant the rest of us had to stand as well
The stewards just stood there and did nothing about it
At half time we went into the side stand where there were plenty of seats to sit on. Hopefully the stewards will do their job properly this time and make everyone sit in their allocated seats
Nunc est bibendum
Bros
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby old ram stag » Wed May 11, 2022 7:41 am

Is there a queue today for general sale?
old ram stag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed May 11, 2022 7:57 am

Getting ahead of myself a bit here but the ticket prices for Wembley are eye watering.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum