{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

FAO Organiser of bus from Railway to Bradford.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

FAO Organiser of bus from Railway to Bradford.

Postby Uppityrstag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:29 pm

Greetings fellow Stags. This is for whoever has organised the bus to Bradford from the Railway. I was in the Railway at lunchtime,and they asked me if i knew who was the organizer of this bus. My answer was no, although i think they were going to try Ronnie on facebook in case he can help. Their reason for trying to get in touch was that the pub at Bradford that the bus called at last season were trying to find out if they are calling in there again this time, so they can arrange staff etc.
If the organizer is reading this, please contact the Railway on 01623 623086, or , if anyone on here knows who the organizer is, please pass a message on to him/her. Thanks. (P.S.Please also bring 3 points back with you! )
Uppityrstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum