{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

One Call Stadium and Covid Plan B

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

One Call Stadium and Covid Plan B

Postby Chadman » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 pm

Unless the EFL come up with anything unexpected before the weekend it looks like, while a lot of clubs will need to implement the new government Covid Plan B, Stags will escape any involvement by being a tiny shade under the 10,000 capacity marker

Who knows how that may change soon though in a fast-moving scenario

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/football/n ... ow-3488623
Chadman
First Team
First Team

Re: One Call Stadium and Covid Plan B

Postby HitchcocksShins » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:40 pm

I wonder if match day staff is factored in? Watch them implement Plan B because coppers fancied some Xmas overtime
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:20 pm

We would likely be affected.

Taken from gov.uk website.
From Wednesday 15 December, and subject to parliamentary approval, the NHS Covid Pass on the NHS App will become mandatory for entry into nightclubs and settings where large crowds gather – including unseated indoor events with 500 or more attendees, unseated outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees and any event with 10,000 or more attendees.

We get over 4000 crowds so if that gets passed on the 14th December then you'd need an app.

Doesn't say anything about mask wearing outdoors.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:24 pm

Enough is enough.......
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:25 pm

gazza1988 wrote:We would likely be affected.

From Wednesday 15 December, and subject to parliamentary approval, the NHS Covid Pass on the NHS App will become mandatory for entry into nightclubs and settings where large crowds gather – including unseated indoor events with 500 or more attendees, unseated outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees and any event with 10,000 or more attendees.

We get over 4000 crowds so if that gets passed on the 14th December then you'd need an app.

I think if you read it again Gazza it says unseated below 4,000 so if crowds are seated you can have up to 10,000.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:35 pm

As we are seated and cannot physically get more than 10,000 attendees then the app is not required. ;)
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:37 pm

Most stand up and cheer when a goal goes in. That's unseated.

Has covid really evolved to where a great defence is sitting down? ;)

Seriously though. My bad. Reading on phone and it formats the giv website weirdly. I misread.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:Enough is enough.......

Like to think it is but currently its not, sorry for the inconvenience?
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:56 pm

gazza1988 wrote:Most stand up and cheer when a goal goes in. That's unseated.

Seriously though. My bad. Reading on phone and it formats the giv website weirdly. I misread.

No worries, it’s basically another Chad clickbait thingym’jig ;)
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:00 pm

gazza1988 wrote:Most stand up and cheer when a goal goes in. That's unseated.

come on Gazza keep up, we went through all this yesterday! :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=921071#p921071
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:00 pm

I'm too unfit to keep up with anyone :D
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:42 pm

So what happens if you don't have a smartphone?
I have had jabs 1 and 2 and t'booster jab n all and have the cards given by the vacc centre to prove the fact. Don't see why I should have to fork out a couple of hundred for a techy phone when I have proof the old fashioned way, ie a card.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:00 pm

Spiritater wrote:

I have had jabs 1 and 2 and t'booster jab n all and have the cards given by the vacc centre to prove the fact. Don't see why I should have to fork out a couple of hundred for a techy phone when I have proof the old fashioned way, ie a card.

The vaccination card isn't considered as proof as it doesn't carry any personal data other than having your name written on it.
If you don't have a smartphone for the digital passport you can request a Covid passport letter by either using the NHS website or by calling 119.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Ok ta.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:02 pm

Spiritater wrote:

you don't need a smartphone. You can easily get a printed copy via the NHS website, I got one for my dad who doesn't have a smartphone but needed a Covid pass.

But just to clarify, you don't need it for going to Stags home games. You will need it for Bradford away and Newport away.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Spiritater wrote:Ok ta.

however they only last a couple of months Spiro come on get ya sen a smart phone
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:06 pm

I am poor,
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Some chaps near me on the back row got asked to sit down Tuesday, for leaning against the back (not fully standing). Annoyingly there is a metal cover behind us which connects the 1861 suite up, so litterally doesnt obscure any view for anyone.

More of that back row were standing all the way down wsl and these 3 got singled out
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:08 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

you don't need a smartphone. You can easily get a printed copy via the NHS website, I got one for my dad who doesn't have a smartphone but needed a Covid pass.

But just to clarify, you don't need it for going to Stags home games. You will need it for Bradford away and Newport away.

Can I access the NHS website via the Wii?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:11 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

Can I access the NHS website via the Wii?

yes. It's just as easy as getting on here. And doesn't cost anything, just like getting on here.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Spiritater » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:21 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:

however they only last a couple of months Spiro come on get ya sen a smart phone

How d'ya mean they only last a couple of months? If I get a paper pass saying I've had all three jabs should that not mean I've had all three jabs? :shock:
How is it if it's a paper pass that my vaccination status is different to those with a techy pass.
I'm either fully vaccinated or or I'm not, paper or techy shouldn't make any difference imo.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Spiritater wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

How d'ya mean they only last a couple of months? If I get a paper pass saying I've had all three jabs should that not mean I've had all three jabs? :shock:
How is it if it's a paper pass that my vaccination status is different to those with a techy pass.
I'm either fully vaccinated or or I'm not, paper or techy shouldn't make any difference imo.

there is no end date on the paper Covid pass. It just says the dates of the vaccines and the date the letter is issued.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Spiritater wrote:I am poor,

He's only a poor little Spiritater ...... ;)
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:53 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
Spiritater wrote:

What about Harrogate ? It's not 'all seater' and has a capacity of over 4,000.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Harrogate' average attendance is 2,074. I doubt they would therefore be included. However that might need confirmation.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum