{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Barton cleared

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Barton cleared

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:14 pm

I see Joey Barton has been cleared of assaulting the Barnsley manager following a football match.

So the question arises, “If it wasn’t Barton, who did cause the injuries “. I suppose they could have been self inflicted or just a plain accident.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Re: Barton cleared

Postby I am Spartacus » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:13 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:I see Joey Barton has been cleared of assaulting the Barnsley manager following a football match.

So the question arises, “If it wasn’t Barton, who did cause the injuries “. I suppose they could have been self inflicted or just a plain accident.

Must have tripped and fell................or were they a result of a punch up at Downing Street at a party that never happened. Still, onwards and upwards for Joey at his next court case.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:27 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:I see Joey Barton has been cleared of assaulting the Barnsley manager following a football match.

Must have tripped and fell................or were they a result of a punch up at Downing Street at a party that never happened. Still, onwards and upwards for Joey at his next court case.

Yes one down, (see what I did there :D ) two to go. Now who thinks the victim will turn up and give evidence about the two assaults on her? I think this is one of the few times the prosecution should ask for a witness warrant and proceed as a hostile witness.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby yellowstagsfan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:11 pm

Must have tripped and punched himself
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:21 pm

I'm sure this bloke could record himself shooting someone and he'd still get nothing.

If he wasn't involved in football he'd have been in and out of prison for some of the stuff he's done.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum