{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Supporters' views and suggestions

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Supporters' views and suggestions

Postby CraigStag » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:04 pm

My moan is, Can we have a basic matchday programme. Say 16 pages for a quid. Now they have stopped it makes me feel like I have wasted my time collecting them all these years.
CraigStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby zod » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:34 am

CraigStag wrote:My moan is, Can we have a basic matchday programme. Say 16 pages for a quid. Now they have stopped it makes me feel like I have wasted my time collecting them all these years.

It's not financially viable, if you don't sell out you end up chucking them away.
zod
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby wardy12345 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:59 pm

How about a few bins outside the ground
wardy12345
First Team
First Team

Postby geoffhill » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:16 pm

I am not sure who is in charge of our ticket office but their customer relations needs reviewing.I spoke to a friend of mine who is a forest season ticket holder.He wanted 2 tickets one for him and one for his grandson who lives in Mansfield He went into the shop at 9.55 bought a stags beret for his grandson.Asked at the window in the shop if he could buy a family ticket.He was told that he would have to go outside to the ticket window where it was raining.He was informed that there is normally a queue and the line cannot be in the shop.He was the only person waiting,eventually the older lady in the office said to the girl you'd better give him a ticket.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Tue May 09, 2023 4:45 pm

With season tickets now being available to purchase, my question is how does an existing season ticket holder change seats during the early bird period if the season ticket holder knows that the seat he wants is not going to be renewed by the original Season Ticket Holder.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby wayno cordiniho » Wed May 10, 2023 5:32 pm

part time pete wrote:With season tickets now being available to purchase, my question is how does an existing season ticket holder change seats during the early bird period if the season ticket holder knows that the seat he wants is not going to be renewed by the original Season Ticket Holder.

Buy an unreserved seat in early bird and ask for a free transfer once general sale opens?
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Thu May 11, 2023 7:49 am

part time pete wrote:With season tickets now being available to purchase, my question is how does an existing season ticket holder change seats during the early bird period if the season ticket holder knows that the seat he wants is not going to be renewed by the original Season Ticket Holder.

I would guess that the original seat holder could inform the club that they won't be renewing. They could do it earlier this season when we asked ST holders who weren't atte ding to "release" their seast.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:17 pm

gazza1988 wrote:

I would guess that the original seat holder could inform the club that they won't be renewing. They could do it earlier this season when we asked ST holders who weren't atte ding to "release" their seast.

Exactly this. Just ring the office, confirm that seat is not going to be renewed and they can do a name transfer. Did it last year
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Dogface » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:11 pm

During home games, could the stewards refrain from standing ahead of the exit areas which blocks the view of some supporters. I regularly ask the stewards as I go in to please stand back but they wander forward and block a number of supporters view. Doing so does not in any way compromise security. Also, the security man that stands within the directors box, could he also refrain from moving forward and blocking supporters views.
Dogface
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Clockworktarzan » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:18 pm

Can we have spoons back at the food kiosks?
I was told on Saturday that there weren't
going to be spoons available at the Kiosk anymore.
Try eating really sloppy peas out of a styrene cup with a thin stirrer, or a flat wooden fork.
They bloody went everywhere... Dripped all down my new Stags shirt...
and it took ages to eat them. :-) :-)
"Winning doesn't really matter, as long as you win." - Vinnie Jones
Clockworktarzan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby geoffhill » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:47 pm

Can't believe that a spoon is not provided.how are you expected to eat themlf that is the case then perhaps you will have to bring your own.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:13 pm

geoffhill wrote:Can't believe that a spoon is not provided.how are you expected to eat themlf that is the case then perhaps you will have to bring your own.

You wouldn't be able to take one with you. SAG would view it as a deadly weapon.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum