{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Supporters' views and suggestions

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Supporters' views and suggestions

Postby Johnny Rotten » Sat May 07, 2022 6:52 am

I'm just browsing the club shop online:

https://www.stagsclubshop.com/cgi-bin/l ... s_header=Y

May I suggest that this be reviewed (as part of the online offering to customers a la the new online ticketing system)?

It seems quite clunky to me or easy to navigate (user experience and customer journey and all that).

It might be that I'm on a mobile device or impatient and rushing around but I did think it not so simple to navigate and find anything of interest. I also noted in sections that some items had sold out of all sizes but only when going into the product in question.

In particular the product range appears rather scant (or am I being disingenuous?)
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Ex-Away day fancy dress/theme planner
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby Martian » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:37 pm

Is there any chance that the club could put netting up under the Ian Greaves Stand roof to stop the pigeons roosting up there - and crapping on the seats below?
Martian
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby essexstags » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:21 pm

Johnny Rotten wrote:I'm just browsing the club shop online:

https://www.stagsclubshop.com/cgi-bin/l ... s_header=Y

May I suggest that this be reviewed (as part of the online offering to customers a la the new online ticketing system)?

It seems quite clunky to me or easy to navigate (user experience and customer journey and all that).

It might be that I'm on a mobile device or impatient and rushing around but I did think it not so simple to navigate and find anything of interest. I also noted in sections that some items had sold out of all sizes but only when going into the product in question.

In particular the product range appears rather scant (or am I being disingenuous?)

Agree with this, our online shop is poorly laid out and difficult to navigate. It seems very rarely updated too
Scored in front of the North Stand in April 1993. I was a Mascot but they all count.
essexstags
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martian » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:05 pm

Martian wrote:Is there any chance that the club could put netting up under the Ian Greaves Stand roof to stop the pigeons roosting up there - and crapping on the seats below?

Well to be more specific - this problem affects where I sit in N Upper - I'm in N123 but it affects other seats in the vicinity - it's not very pleasant
Martian
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bigalstag1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Get the email addresses for sponsorship, up to date, and to the correct people. :D
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby stag324 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 am

Hopefully during the closed season we have been able to reevaluate our food offering and also how the kiosks maintain the food.

It’s been mentioned before but we need a signature dish that we become known for.

We also need more food outlets, could we not have portable ones that are a available at half time? Maybe on the side of the pitch or develop kiosks in the corners of the ground.

Increase staffing numbers because with nearly 4000 season ticket holders this year the club could really increase the income through food.
stag324
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Stoney » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:27 pm

Queues for refreshments were crazy in the QLE last season, it's going to be even worse this season with the fantastic season ticket prices and people moving over to the QLE. I agree with you Stag324, the club need to be planning now and hopefully they've got something in place.

Maybe a bottle bar outside or even a burger van somewhere? I don't know the logistics of it but we will get a fair few unhappy families if the situation isn't sorted. It's a way of making some extra money for the club too and capitalising on the great ticket sales!
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:35 am

Does Dianne who started this thread still work for the club ?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:34 pm

The One wrote:Does Dianne who started this thread still work for the club ?

yes, she is the secretary. Fairly regularly mentioned by Nigel Clough as doing a great job.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:12 am

New, more ‘senior’ faces behind the kiosks yesterday, but unfortunately the same lack of capability. I had to explain what a meal deal was to the woman on the till, who tried charging me an extra £3 and replied with ‘I’m not a mind reader’. What should be a one minute job took five. You basically have to work there yourself and direct the snack grabbers to what you want, I could be telling them anything because they have no idea what I’ve ordered. A less than impressive debut.

The price of the meal deal has increased, whilst the quality of the pies has decreased, still using the dry replacements from last season rather than the Pukka’s.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby victor A block » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:51 am

After yesterday, anyone over 10 stone (old money) who has a season ticket in row L 30's onwards in IGL B Block at some time before half time is gonna be sat with his/her arse on the floor chewing the back of the seat in front due to the heavily corroded metal frame work holding them in place.
victor A block
Manager
Manager

Postby St Hilary Stag » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:39 pm

victor A block wrote:After yesterday, anyone over 10 stone (old money) who has a season ticket in row L 30's onwards in IGL B Block at some time before half time is gonna be sat with his/her arse on the floor chewing the back of the seat in front due to the heavily corroded metal frame work holding them in place.

only the best at MANSFIELD
Far South West's number ONE fan
'
St Hilary Stag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby The One » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:54 pm

The pies are awful. Just dry
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:51 pm

Are the seats going to be cleaned before the next game?
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby AshoverStag » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:30 pm

With record season ticket sales are the club going to give out stickers to put reserved on the seat ?
When you think you know the answers, I change the questions
AshoverStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby AshoverStag » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:49 pm

Office said reserved stickers in process of going on all seats
When you think you know the answers, I change the questions
AshoverStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby stag324 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:44 pm

Couple of things

When I collected my season ticket I was given a reserve sticker for my seats and secondly our club shop is awful.

With an ever increasing fan base surely we could have a much larger shop with a far greater range and plenty of stock.

When I went, the stock was poorly displayed, limited in a availability and generally just a poor showing.

A chance for us to really build on record season ticket sales is being missed
stag324
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:30 pm

I’ve always wondered why they haven’t built a joint club shop ticket office building in the car park.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:04 pm

Dan wrote:I’ve always wondered why they haven’t built a joint club shop ticket office building in the car park.

Thanks to wicked uncle Keef there's plenty of room between the stands.

If we had the North Stand back the club shop & ticket office between the North & West stands could be served all week by the retail park car park.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:58 pm

Why the hell isn’t the third turnstile open to the IGL south end. Typical Stags, big crowd pee them off.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:18 pm

We've been saying all summer the club need to put plans in place for the ridiculous refreshment queues in the QLE.

The club did nothing. They're literally losing out on thousands of pounds over the course of a season and don't seem bothered.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:07 pm

I couldn't believe the amount of litter behind the seats at the back of the IGU today.

Shoddy that it's been there either all summer or at least since Rotherham 3 weeks ago, but I do wonder why fans just chuck their crap on the floor in football grounds & expect other people to pick it up?

There are plenty of bins on the concourse.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:44 pm

Drop this stupid 1pm kick off nonsense before it even starts. No consideration for fans that travel any distance, like my son. Just persuaded hin to take up a season ticket this year, and you are doing your best to persuade him otherwise, next year.
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby Big yella » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:39 am

bigalstag1 wrote:Drop this stupid 1pm kick off nonsense before it even starts. No consideration for fans that travel any distance, like my son. Just persuaded hin to take up a season ticket this year, and you are doing your best to persuade him otherwise, next year.

It’s embarrassing, “Oooo we must try and save on electric by kicking off early.” Two weeks after moving a game from Saturday afternoon to a Friday night. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:34 pm

Big yella wrote:
bigalstag1 wrote:Drop this stupid 1pm kick off nonsense before it even starts. No consideration for fans that travel any distance, like my son. Just persuaded hin to take up a season ticket this year, and you are doing your best to persuade him otherwise, next year.

It’s embarrassing, “Oooo we must try and save on electric by kicking off early.” Two weeks after moving a game from Saturday afternoon to a Friday night. :oops: :oops: :oops:

And having solar panels fitted
The One
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum