{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Stop the rot. Your squad for Tuesday

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Stop the rot. Your squad for Tuesday

Postby gazza1988 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Well Maris and Macca are doubts for tomorrow and Forrester and Oates have chest infections.

Gordon is the closest to a return, maybe return towards the end of the week and Stirk has had his plastic protective boot off.

I think we might have to list available players rather than unavailable ones soon :lol:
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Re: Stop the rot. Your squad for Tuesday

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:31 pm

gazza1988 wrote:When Flitcroft was in charge of Swindon didn't they have Kellan Gordon at RWB?

Played RWB for Lincoln a few times too along with RB and RW, think he scored against us didn't he?

I think he'd do just fine as an out and out winger, let him attack and try to create further up with pitch without the fear of a mistake leading to someone being through on goal.

Common theme this season, Him and macca starting attacks from the edge of our own box trying to run the length of the pitch to get a cross in and us being totally exposed at the back.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum