{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Disappointed

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Disappointed

Postby Rustystag » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:29 pm

While we are on this negative rollercoaster I just wanted to bring up something about today that massively disappointed me.

At the end of the game cloughy ran down the tunnel and the players moved just over the half way line to clap the fans.

For me this is massively disappointing because sometimes you need to hear it from the fans even if Clough would of got some abuse it still would of been nice to see he's made an effort to thank us for sticking with the team.

1019 away fans our biggest of the season and it would of took 5 mins to come over and clap

Sums up today really
Rustystag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Disappointed

Postby lifestags » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:33 pm

The players took it, so should the manager… At the end of the game Danny rose got the biggest chant of the day.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 pm

And the first involvement Rose had in the game, he just threw himself to the ground and won a free kick.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:26 pm

That’s disappointing to read.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby stagsfan6493 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:27 pm

Not sure who benefits from the manager walking over to get abuse.
stagsfan6493
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:37 pm

lifestags wrote:The players took it, so should the manager… At the end of the game Danny rose got the biggest chant of the day.

I bet that went down well with our players and management !
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:14 pm

part time pete wrote:And the first involvement Rose had in the game, he just threw himself to the ground and won a free kick.

Right in front of us, the ref gave it, as he did almost all their diving. If you were sat near us I was the one who shouted their striker had rickets.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum