{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Oldham video / groundhopping

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Oldham video / groundhopping

Postby GHFC » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:30 pm

GHFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Oldham video / groundhopping

Postby Staggyfox » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:18 pm

Thanks. Well done. I reckon you summed up today …dire. Welcome to the Mill…..spoiling my weekends since 1974. All the best for your trips to the remaining grounds.
Staggyfox
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Spiritater » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:49 am

Great view of Laps's dive on there
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby BoughtonStag71 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:58 am

Spiritater wrote:Great view of Laps's dive on there

Clearly a dive in my eyes but don't we deserve ( and owed :? ) a dodgy decision :lol:
BoughtonStag71
First Team
First Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:46 am

It seems to be a part of his game and needs cutting out.

You never know if he actually tried to score, one may just go in. Not something I want to see in a Mansfield player no matter how many other teams do it.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:52 am

Spiritater wrote:Great view of Laps's dive on there

Blatant penalty Spiro to them with the Amber Specs on :roll:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:56 am

Watching that film reminded of a few frustrations yesterday in how, easily we are knocked off the ball by players who appear to want it more.
Also a couple of times we had defenders appearing to dip out of headers in our 6 yard box (see the shot from Periagni - Hawkins appears to allow the ball over his head), we had that bizarre incident in the first half where Clarke bent over to allow the ball to go over him from a, free kick.
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:00 am

georgefostersbeard wrote:Watching that film reminded of a few frustrations yesterday in how, easily we are knocked off the ball by players who appear to want it more.
Also a couple of times we had defenders appearing to dip out of headers in our 6 yard box (see the shot from Periagni - Hawkins appears to allow the ball over his head), we had that bizarre incident in the first half where Clarke bent over to allow the ball to go over him from a, free kick.

Clarke did the same in the second half from a long throw. He was subbed a couple of minutes after that.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:07 am

MTFCMusings wrote:
georgefostersbeard wrote:Watching that film reminded of a few frustrations yesterday in how, easily we are knocked off the ball by players who appear to want it more.

Clarke did the same in the second half from a long throw. He was subbed a couple of minutes after that.

Couldn’t believe my eyes when Clarke ducked out of the way for that throw in the second half you’re referring to. God knows what he was thinking.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:07 am

MTFCMusings wrote:

I think I may have got my Clarkes and halves mixed up :lol:
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum