{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

50 years and can't remember anything like it before.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: 50 years and can't remember anything like it before.

Postby ParisStag » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:06 pm

bear 73 wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:It'll be people like you who push me away more than him leaving.

Did you pay the tenner?

Nope. I haven’t seen my grandkids for a fortnight so I took them out. That’s far far more important than football.

So you have a chance to watch the team you love from the comfort of your couch and you don't take that opportunity. Apparently you "bleed" amber and blue, it's in your DNA but you don't watch games even when they're on the telly.

Yet have a go at me CONSTANTLY for not being a proper fan.

You don't watch games, hate the interviews yet still comment from a position of knowledge on every aspect of the club?

It's really time you gave it a rest. You have a passing interest in Mansfield that stems from when you were a young adult, no more, no less.

Broomo please stop being personal, he is a very hard person to ignore, most of his comments are personal, but believe me he is a waste of space.
Let him rant, talking football is beyond him, he must keep getting reminders from Martin, all to no avail, please let thee rest of us be bigger men.
Martin would say let the football do the talking, just blank him, please please please

Second that. It's honestly not worth your time.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:40 pm

bear 73 wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:It'll be people like you who push me away more than him leaving.

Did you pay the tenner?

Nope. I haven’t seen my grandkids for a fortnight so I took them out. That’s far far more important than football.

So you have a chance to watch the team you love from the comfort of your couch and you don't take that opportunity. Apparently you "bleed" amber and blue, it's in your DNA but you don't watch games even when they're on the telly.

Yet have a go at me CONSTANTLY for not being a proper fan.

You don't watch games, hate the interviews yet still comment from a position of knowledge on every aspect of the club?

It's really time you gave it a rest. You have a passing interest in Mansfield that stems from when you were a young adult, no more, no less.

Broomo please stop being personal, he is a very hard person to ignore, most of his comments are personal, but believe me he is a waste of space.
Let him rant, talking football is beyond him, he must keep getting reminders from Martin, all to no avail, please let thee rest of us be bigger men.
Martin would say let the football do the talking, just blank him, please please please

What hypocrisy. Broomo has called people on here some very aggressive and unacceptable names that definitely go against the rules of the board but you just let that slide. Don’t chat at me about saying talking football is beyond me.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:42 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:this thread has turned into a bore fest

Hypocrisy fest more like. Seems that certain people can be abusive at others and get away with it while others get hauled up for a lot less.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby KJW STAG » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Like a broken record , why are same people calling Bellwhiff by joining in conversation with him .

Grow a pair and don't respond ;)
KJW STAG
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum