{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Royal rumble

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Royal rumble

Postby wink68 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:24 am

victor A block wrote:Hewitt wasnt involved. He was sat in th corner texting the managers of potential national league champions.

He probably ended up in the Barrow changing room as he was still hanging on to their lads shirt, which seems to be his way of defending rather than reading the game or even looking at the ball.
wink68
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:37 am

MTFCMusings wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:You can understand why purely based on what has happened on the pitch. He's our joint top scorer, albeit one a pen, with the best goals per min of any of the strikers, and he's sat on the bench in a game really we need to win.
And he's part of a team. If there is any truth in the rumour he instigated it, he should be transferred out in the next window.

I meant you can understand him looking peed off, not any alleged fisticuffs.

He needs to do well in training so NC is forced to pick him.

He will get a chance on Tuesday night and needs to put in a shift. That applies to others too.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:27 am

Amber Andy wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:You can understand why purely based on what has happened on the pitch. He's our joint top scorer, albeit one a pen, with the best goals per min of any of the strikers, and he's sat on the bench in a game really we need to win.
And he's part of a team. If there is any truth in the rumour he instigated it, he should be transferred out in the next window.

I meant you can understand him looking peed off, not any alleged fisticuffs.

He needs to do well in training so NC is forced to pick him.

He will get a chance on Tuesday night and needs to put in a shift. That applies to others too.

As I said elsewhere, I don’t want him to get a chance on Tuesday night. Keep him fit for Saturday, because if we can’t beat Oldham we’re really in the mire.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:29 am

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Nice to know stags supporters are allowed behind the scenes to see everything now...

And yet you know the budget etc :roll:

Never claimed to know the budget, more drivel from you as always just looking for a fight
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:32 am

PEAR CIDER wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Nice to know stags supporters are allowed behind the scenes to see everything now...

Get a life pal.

You claim this that and the other... when ever it's not come from you, you call people out.

Bore off.

The rumour has come from someone associated with the club.

Just like the stuff you hear.. it comes from someone else

I've heard the same rumour this has come from... How someone has blown it so out of proportion to cause a bit of conflict it's laughable.

Bust up in the dressing room? No two passionate players speaking out in the dressing room geeing the players around them who looked disinterested and shot of confidence. Very very very different, but this always happens with bulshit net so I'll happily call it out once again.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:36 am

Sedgwick wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:

Get a life pal.

You claim this that and the other... when ever it's not come from you, you call people out.

Bore off.

I've heard the same rumour this has come from... How someone has blown it so out of proportion to suit their view on the club is laughable.

Bust up in the dressing room, no two passionate players speaking out in the dressing room geeing the players around them up. Very very very different, but this always happens with bull raspberries net so I'll happily call it out once again.

That seems much more likely. From that to a mass brawl, some people :lol:
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:39 am

Sedgwick wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:

Get a life pal.

Bore off.

I've heard the same rumour this has come from... How someone has blown it so out of proportion to cause a bit of conflict it's laughable.

Bust up in the dressing room? No two passionate players speaking out in the dressing room geeing the players around them who looked disinterested and shot of confidence. Very very very different, but this always happens with bulshit net so I'll happily call it out once again.

Nice to know you were in the dressing room. Good to know we have a player / fan liaison in the ranks
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:40 am

Sedgwick wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:

Get a life pal.

Bore off.

Thanks for clarifying Sedgwick.

It's always good to get the true version of events from someone who was actually there rather than just the overblown rumours
An der Elbe, werden Träume wahr
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:44 am

PEAR CIDER wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:

Get a life pal.

Bore off.

Nice to know you were in the dressing room. Good to know we have a player / fan liaison in the ranks

I've heard what was said, quite a few people have it's literally nothing, it's not news, it's not an issue... The guy posting this must have clearly been there himself to hear one thing and say something utterly different... Why are fans so desperate for things to go wrong? Why do we continually want to make the club look bad.

And people piling on, hoping there really was a scrap.. it's pathetic, you're all absolutely thriving on negativity. It's sad.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby BigDave » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:45 am

Sedgwick wrote:
PEAR CIDER wrote:

Get a life pal.

Bore off.

Wondered who the other jebend was in there, can finally put a name too a face :D
BigDave
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:58 am

Anyway before there's yet another thread royal rumble

I reckon Jordan Bowrey would walk away with the belt (if one did happen in the changing rooms) :lol:
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:12 am

Sedgwick wrote:Anyway before there's yet another thread royal rumble

I reckon Jordan Bowrey would walk away with the belt (if one did happen in the changing rooms) :lol:

Tables ladders and chairs match.

- Quinn putting DJ though the table
- Hewitt fouling the chairs
- Sedgwick watching it all from the top of the ladder and posting on Stagsnet
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:30 am

Sedgwick wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:

Never claimed to know the budget, more drivel from you as always just looking for a fight

This to me reads different. :shock:

"Wage budget wise on comparison to previous years it's well and truly been reigned in to where it should be for a league two club. There's first team players on less than a grand a week now and not just youth teamers. I think a reason we let Sweeney go and kept Rawson was because he was on far more money. Saying that though, I do believe it but there's loads of teams in this league and above with similar wage budgets and they are still I'm far better shape than we are currently. Harrogate being a prime example"[/quote]

You've rubbed numerous people up the wrong way on this thread looking for a fight so that's a bit rich :roll:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:35 am

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:

"Wage budget wise on comparison to previous years it's well and truly been reigned in to where it should be for a league two club. There's first team players on less than a grand a week now and not just youth teamers. I think a reason we let Sweeney go and kept Rawson was because he was on far more money. Saying that though, I do believe it but there's loads of teams in this league and above with similar wage budgets and they are still I'm far better shape than we are currently. Harrogate being a prime example"

You've rubbed numerous people up the wrong way on this thread looking for a fight so that's a bit rich :roll:[/quote]

Not really said I know what the budget is though have I... Try again. Said it many times you only have to look through the squad to see the state of where it is, it's an obvious observation..
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:54 am

Sedgwick wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:

"Wage budget wise on comparison to previous years it's well and truly been reigned in to where it should be for a league two club. There's first team players on less than a grand a week now and not just youth teamers. I think a reason we let Sweeney go and kept Rawson was because he was on far more money. Saying that though, I do believe it but there's loads of teams in this league and above with similar wage budgets and they are still I'm far better shape than we are currently. Harrogate being a prime example"

You've rubbed numerous people up the wrong way on this thread looking for a fight so that's a bit rich :roll:

Not really said I know what the budget is though have I... Try again. Said it many times you only have to look through the squad to see the state of where it is, it's an obvious observation..[/quote]

Observation now!! Yet you were told this apparently.

My observation and I'm sure others have worked you out, you make it up as you go along.
You may well have an "agent friend" whom feeds you transfer targets but as for the stuff from inside the club its all from "a person" that exists in your head :roll: .
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:57 am

Rubbishes someone else's rumour then says he's heard the same rumour....

Peak Stagsnet.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:02 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:Rubbishes someone else's rumour then says he's heard the same rumour....

Peak Stagsnet.

He's a fantasist Captain :lol:

Ask Dan Westwell about him, he's got his number, sorry for name dropping Dan :lol:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:12 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:Rubbishes someone else's rumour then says he's heard the same rumour....

Peak Stagsnet.

:lol:
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:21 pm

Sedgwick wrote:Anyway before there's yet another thread royal rumble

If his hands are anyway synced to his feet then surely he'd miss :lol:
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby dazstag » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:35 pm

who are these passionate leaders as they werent on the pitch on saturday?
dazstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby bear 73 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:22 pm

Sedgwick yoll do for me chap, any rumblings out of order will get a sharp rebuke, and shown a bike,
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby QuarrydaleStag21 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:34 pm

People forgot the passion shown in our champions crowning season of the Blue Square. The team under Cox was well documented and described as an old fashioned atmosphere where many disputes settled in incidents like this, its well noted a particular incident between Lindon Miekel and Antony Howell on the training pitch. Cox promoted them old fashioned values where they talked things out face to face and settled it there and then, in our title winning campaign.
QuarrydaleStag21
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:50 pm

Frankly the players shouldn't have the energy for a scrap at the end of a game.

Hopefully it is only a rumour.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag1 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:22 pm

Can't have happened. This shower haven't got a good fight in them, on the pitch or off.
bigalstag1
First Team
First Team

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:45 pm

Peak Stagsnet.

I prefer to call it dismissing someone's attempt at Chinese whispers tbh
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum