{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Family Tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Family Tickets

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:24 pm

I’ll be bringing the two nippers up for their first game on Saturday. I can’t click on tickets in the family area so I presume they’re sold out ?

I suppose I’ll ring the club but are family tickets available ? If so, how do I go about getting one ?

Ta
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Re: Family Tickets

Postby HU7stag » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:40 pm

You can't purchase these online. You need to phone up or purchase on the day at the ticket office and it's £25, inclusive of you and one child in blocks A or B of the QL End

I should be in there too with my 9 year old for his first ever stags match. No way is uncle taking him to Hull raspberry thank you very much :x

:mtfc:
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:13 pm

Under 7’s tickets are free
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:25 am

part time pete wrote:Under 7’s tickets are free

Oh that’s cool. They’re 6 and 3. I will be togging them out in the club shop though so the club is going to get some of my hard earned cash :)

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:25 am

HU7stag wrote:You can't purchase these online. You need to phone up or purchase on the day at the ticket office and it's £25, inclusive of you and one child in blocks A or B of the QL End

I should be in there too with my 9 year old for his first ever stags match. No way is uncle taking him to Hull raspberry thank you very much :x

:mtfc:

Thanks for that. V helpful

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 am

bellwhiff wrote:I’ll be bringing the two nippers up for their first game on Saturday. I can’t click on tickets in the family area so I presume they’re sold out ?

I suppose I’ll ring the club but are family tickets available ? If so, how do I go about getting one ?

Ta

How naughty have they been to deserve such punishment.
I'm thinking of phoning the NSPCC :D
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:02 am

chip63 wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I’ll be bringing the two nippers up for their first game on Saturday. I can’t click on tickets in the family area so I presume they’re sold out ?

Ta

How naughty have they been to deserve such punishment.
I'm thinking of phoning the NSPCC :D

Childline just busted my door down :)

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Tickets purchased. Odd that as they’re under 7, it’s no point getting a family ticket so I can’t sit them in the family area and we are now in the QLE. That makes no sense.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:28 pm

bellwhiff wrote:Tickets purchased. Odd that as they’re under 7, it’s no point getting a family ticket so I can’t sit them in the family area and we are now in the QLE. That makes no sense.

Does seem odd. You might have been better just purchasing for the next block along and then moving down to available seats when at the game.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:32 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:Tickets purchased. Odd that as they’re under 7, it’s no point getting a family ticket so I can’t sit them in the family area and we are now in the QLE. That makes no sense.

Does seem odd. You might have been better just purchasing for the next block along and then moving down to available seats when at the game.

That’s what I’m going to do. The QLE wasn’t too busy for the Newport game. I doubt it’ll be as busy on Saturday so I’ll take them to the less occupied area.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:35 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

That’s what I’m going to do. The QLE wasn’t too busy for the Newport game. I doubt it’ll be as busy on Saturday so I’ll take them to the less occupied area.

Good stuff, hope they enjoy it!

And bring a pair of boots for them each in case we need a pair of centre halves :lol:
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:56 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

Good stuff, hope they enjoy it!

And bring a pair of boots for them each in case we need a pair of centre halves :lol:

Young Leon is being indoctrinated into rugby already so he’ll be up for a ruck.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum