{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hewitt

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Hewitt

Postby Norman » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:31 am

Why oh why did I Clough sign him ? He’s been involved in 3 relegations to the Vanarama! My mate at work who is a county fan rang me as soon as we had signed him to say he was a very poor defender. Mind Clough signed Sarkic and Jake Wright so shouldn’t be a surprise really!
Norman
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Hewitt

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:34 am

Norman wrote:Why oh why did I Clough sign him ? He’s been involved in 3 relegations to the Vanarama! My mate at work who is a county fan rang me as soon as we had signed him to say he was a very poor defender. Mind Clough signed Sarkic and Jake Wright so shouldn’t be a surprise really!

sadly Normski it’s tough to argue against any of that !!

So hope Cloughie turns it around this week
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:27 am

Norman wrote:Why oh why did I Clough sign him ? He’s been involved in 3 relegations to the Vanarama! My mate at work who is a county fan rang me as soon as we had signed him to say he was a very poor defender. Mind Clough signed Sarkic and Jake Wright so shouldn’t be a surprise really!

Hewitt signed as a squad player to cover injuries because he had a good season in league 2 at struggling Grimsby.
Sarkic covered all forward positions and played at a higher level than league 2, lm sure he sends his apologies for getting injured [very rare in football
Wright, a valued member of our squad contributed well in the finance department and cut cost at a crucial time
The only surprise would be if you posted something positive
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Norman » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:46 am

bear 73 wrote:

Hewitt signed as a squad player to cover injuries because he had a good season in league 2 at struggling Grimsby.
Sarkic covered all forward positions and played at a higher level than league 2, lm sure he sends his apologies for getting injured [very rare in football
Wright, a valued member of our squad contributed well in the finance department and cut cost at a crucial time
The only surprise would be if you posted something positive

Hewitt - Involved in 3 relegations to the Vanarama!
Sarkic - Poor goal scoring record for a striker and injury prone!
Wright - 38 years old and released by Hereford . 20 minutes he played for us and was shocking !

Keep on happy clapping !
Norman
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum