{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

What do you lot want to achieve?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: What do you lot want to achieve?

Postby broomo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:48 am

bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:There's a core group who've been anti Nige since the start. I noticed them very early on my time on here and had crossed words with a few even then.

They are now pretending they were patient but after this latest run of defeats are losing faith.

Total raspberrys, they never had faith in the first place.

What do you want? Do you want him fired? If so you're even dafter than I though, and I thought you were very daft even then.

I've just walked through the door after leaving my house at half 5 this morning and I'm as pissed off and disappointed as anyone but for christ sakes get a grip.

We can't sign any new players until January, barring free agents.

I don't care how poor you think his signings were and I agree Hewitt and Nartey both look like liabilities but no manager can legislate for the kind of mistakes those two and others made today.

You could be the worst player in the world and stiĺl not make the kind of schoolboy errors the defenders are making.

Today the first thing we have to deal with is a long ball over the top that should have been cleared long before it got into the danger area. Unforgivable.

The second is the corner when even after missing the first header we've enough bodies back to at least make it difficult.

We're 2 down and we've given ourselves nothing to build on, nothing to cling to and a mountain to climb.

Then after half time we're attacking, both Macca and Ty have 3 chances to put the ball in their box, neither do, another long ball, some really piss weak defending by Nartey and we're 3 down with all hope gone.

Nowt to do with tactics, formation or style of play, just players not doing their jobs at the most basic level. Unforgivable.

Right now I don't care if either Hewitt or Nartey ever play for us again but to suggest it's NC's fault for signing them is ridiculous.

There is no way a professional player at any level can make the kind of mistakes those 2 made but today every single player (with the exception of Hawkins and Bishop) was just disastrous

We need Perch back, we need Clarke and Quinn back and we certainly could do with .Forrester being a real no nonsense central defender.

Those who think Menayesse is the answer are clearly (and maybe deliberately) forgetting he was one of 2 ever presents in Coughlans side and was responsible together with Stech and Sweeney for some absolute howlers.

How do we turn this around?

We win 2 games and soon. It's that simple.

A shout out today for the majority of the fans, who were magnificent but a note that we also have our share of total raspberries.

If you are the bearded bloke in the home top who was screaming "you're a flipping raspberry" at any and every player within earshot, you're a flipping embarrassment of a human being, never mind as a fan.

Find a better way to criticise than that. It's pathetic..

Hang on son. Don’t come in here after two minutes shooting the gob.

Name the people who you think are anti NC and have been from the start. I can’t think of one person who didn’t applaud his appointment. I think you’ll struggle to find anyone who doesn’t think he’s the best manager for the job still. This is where YOUR true colours are coming out.

You’re not a Mansfield fan.

I won't get dragged into another slagging match with someone who comments so much but hardly ever attends.

You're quick to single out some of the same posters I am singling out and that's ok 'cos it's you who does it?

Posters like Norm, Johnny H and one or two others I'd rather keep my powder dry on.

You keep calling me and Bear johnny come lately's?

I'd rather be that than a johnny go rarely.

See you at the Rochdale game?
broomo
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:56 am

broomo wrote:
I won't get dragged into another slagging match with someone who comments so much but hardly ever attends.

You're quick to single out some of the same posters I am singling out and that's ok 'cos it's you who does it?

Posters like Norm, Johnny H and one or two others I'd rather keep my powder dry on.

Some of us have different life priorities. Looking after the grandkids all weekend because my daughter is on her hen weekend. Same next weekend when they’re at a wedding. It’s called a life. I get when I can. Want to count how many games you’ve attended over the years ? Bet I’ll have watched more by the age of 10 than you will ever so cut the super fan raspberrys.

I asked you who was anti NC from the start. I’ll ask again. Who are you on about. Name names.
I don’t care how many games you go to. You’re not a Mansfield fan.

So, which posters were anti NC ?

Norman is just a troll on a wind up but I don’t recall him being anti NC or calling for him to go. Johnny H? I can’t actually recall the content of any of his posts.

Actually I think I might come up for Rochdale. Bring the grandspawn to their first game.

They’ll be fans. The club is in their blood. Unlike you.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby broomo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:11 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:

Some of us have different life priorities. Looking after the grandkids all weekend because my daughter is on her hen weekend. Same next weekend when they’re at a wedding. It’s called a life. I get when I can. Want to count how many games you’ve attended over the years ? Bet I’ll have watched more by the age of 10 than you will ever so cut the super fan raspberrys.

I asked you who was anti NC from the start. I’ll ask again. Who are you on about. Name names.

Norman is just a troll on a wind up but I don’t recall him being anti NC or calling for him to go. Johnny H? I can’t actually recall the content of any of his posts.

Actually I think I might come up for Rochdale. Bring the grandspawn to their first game.

You made it Silverstone fine? It's about priorities when life doesn't get in the way.

Mine is Mansfield. Is yours?

Did you even bother to watch the Colchester or both Harrogate games on ifollow?

Won't drag your grand kids into it but seems to me it's in their blood out of tradition. Just as silly a reason for supporting the Stags as my own reason.

Why do you support the Stags grandkids?

'Cos grandad said we had to"
broomo
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Broomo, is that the worst game you've seen while watching a Clough side.
Also why do you think some players are getting worse than we know they are.
You can understand 1 or maybe 2 players having a bad day but 9 out of the 11 is clearly showing something wrong with management upto the game, we had a full week of training to improve from the Harrogate game and we got worse.
I know suspensions didn't help but the players bought in are of equal quality.
When I say management I mean every coach we have and that does include Clough.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:07 pm

I think Clough has made a real problem for himself by being so outspoken against certain players. Some will say it’s just ‘saying it as it is’ but the modern player generally does not respond well to such public criticism. He slaughtered Hewitt in the Bradford game thinking he was probably not going to need him again for a while, then Perch got injured and he didn’t get his first choice targets. Hewitt now looks mentally shot.

He needs to control his emotions better IMO. Yesterday when asked how do you start defending better, his answer was ‘buy better players’. Well, sorry Nigel, but you either signed or retained 95% of this squad, so that doesn’t wash. How about a bit of coaching or man management to improve them or build their morale instead of slaughtering them at every given opportunity.

I’m expecting the ‘snowflake’ generation type comments in response, but look around the leagues and see how many managers are openly criticising their players on a weekly basis and being successful.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm

I agree - Clough has made this situation unnecessarily worse.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Broomo, I've been watching for 40 odd years, my Dad has been watching for nearly 70 years and my Grandad saw our very first game in the football league in 1931, I'm entitled to say when we've played bad. That wasn't just bad yesterday that was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen - from a side managed by one of the best managers we've ever had. I was sat next to Alan Wilson (the stadium announcer for 30+ years) and I asked him at half time whether he can remember seeing a worse defensive performance - he said he was struggling, and that was before Nartey got shot by a sniper. The guy in front of him said 'other than Harrogate?'. So, there's some context.

Now, if that was a one-off then fine - I'll kick the cat again and get over it, we all have our bad days, we all have our bad runs and bloody hell we've had them in the past - but the stone cold reality is that the defence is not only not getting any better, they are actually getting worse in front of our eyes. So I'm asking myself how does it get better?
New players - the window is shut till January, out of contract is the only option and maybe they're out of contract for a reason, hopefully there's an option out there
Returning players - only Perch is out and the new lad from Stoke suddenly has a bit of a question mark above him given he was bigged up as Nartey was, either way he hasnt played at all this season yet.
Coaching - The confidence is shot, we're taking defenders off at half time and applauding the introduction of players who we were glad that they were being dropped last week - the performances are getting worse week by week and that's after coaching. Hopefully Nartey settles down and gets better.
Change of formation - Gordon and MacLaughlin aren't defenders but are in the side for their attacking ability, but we aren't going forward as often now because the whole team has one eye on the defence

I genuinely enjoy your insight, your views and have enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm a fully fledged Clough supporter, but with all due respect it's easy for you to stay pragmatic about it, it's easy to say have the faith, but the reality is that if Clough goes tomorrow then so will you. You have a get out, none of us do.
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:03 pm

Hi broomo please do not let bellyboy draw you in, hang on son , shouting the gob glad he does not, get personal , many people think Clough is a good manager and some dont whats new,
You just waste time he has a lot to say and most of it is confrontational, he finds it hard just to reply without a insult, shouting the gob, hang on son,
You are right now is the time for the sceptics to come out, we are on a poor run of form and need certain players back.
Got my ticket for Rochdale, we need some joy soon.
bellyboy a proper Mansfield fan , What a insult to the fans on the terraces at Walsall,
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:34 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:I think Clough has made a real problem for himself by being so outspoken against certain players. Some will say it’s just ‘saying it as it is’ but the modern player generally does not respond well to such public criticism. He slaughtered Hewitt in the Bradford game thinking he was probably not going to need him again for a while, then Perch got injured and he didn’t get his first choice targets. Hewitt now looks mentally shot.

He needs to control his emotions better IMO. Yesterday when asked how do you start defending better, his answer was ‘buy better players’. Well, sorry Nigel, but you either signed or retained 95% of this squad, so that doesn’t wash. How about a bit of coaching or man management to improve them or build their morale instead of slaughtering them at every given opportunity.

I’m expecting the ‘snowflake’ generation type comments in response, but look around the leagues and see how many managers are openly criticising their players on a weekly basis and being successful.

Clough is honest like or not and in football you have to be both physical and mentally strong, signing players always in football if you want to be successful you sign better players We do not know where this season will take us, Clough has the job and i trust him we have to, with only 1 relegation on his C-V and that was Burton albion from the Championship we still have a long way to go, and are still only 3 points of 8th spot in the table.
Derby had some bad times when things looked bleak, and the C=E-O Tom Glick always said Nigel is our man, Ben Robinson Chairman at Burton always said , while Cloughs here i can sleep
I look at the positives and the odds are on our side
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Marky Mark wrote:Broomo, I've been watching for 40 odd years, my Dad has been watching for nearly 70 years and my Grandad saw our very first game in the football league in 1931, I'm entitled to say when we've played bad. That wasn't just bad yesterday that was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen - from a side managed by one of the best managers we've ever had. I was sat next to Alan Wilson (the stadium announcer for 30+ years) and I asked him at half time whether he can remember seeing a worse defensive performance - he said he was struggling, and that was before Nartey got shot by a sniper. The guy in front of him said 'other than Harrogate?'. So, there's some context.

Now, if that was a one-off then fine - I'll kick the cat again and get over it, we all have our bad days, we all have our bad runs and bloody hell we've had them in the past - but the stone cold reality is that the defence is not only not getting any better, they are actually getting worse in front of our eyes. So I'm asking myself how does it get better?
New players - the window is shut till January, out of contract is the only option and maybe they're out of contract for a reason, hopefully there's an option out there
Returning players - only Perch is out and the new lad from Stoke suddenly has a bit of a question mark above him given he was bigged up as Nartey was, either way he hasnt played at all this season yet.
Coaching - The confidence is shot, we're taking defenders off at half time and applauding the introduction of players who we were glad that they were being dropped last week - the performances are getting worse week by week and that's after coaching. Hopefully Nartey settles down and gets better.
Change of formation - Gordon and MacLaughlin aren't defenders but are in the side for their attacking ability, but we aren't going forward as often now because the whole team has one eye on the defence

I genuinely enjoy your insight, your views and have enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm a fully fledged Clough supporter, but with all due respect it's easy for you to stay pragmatic about it, it's easy to say have the faith, but the reality is that if Clough goes tomorrow then so will you. You have a get out, none of us do.

Thank you Mark.
You saved me typing all that out....

NC is NOT above criticism it was HIS decision to sign both Hewitt and Nartey so the buck stops with him.

Broomo is a great addition to the board but must accept that NC will get some stick after 5 straight defeats and conceding 17 in 9 games...

Any other manager would be under some serious pressure now...

His track record and experience will give him plenty more time to sort this mess (some of it his own doing )

I'm fully confident he will and am still 100% behind him.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby broomo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Marky Mark wrote:Broomo, I've been watching for 40 odd years, my Dad has been watching for nearly 70 years and my Grandad saw our very first game in the football league in 1931, I'm entitled to say when we've played bad. That wasn't just bad yesterday that was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen - from a side managed by one of the best managers we've ever had. I was sat next to Alan Wilson (the stadium announcer for 30+ years) and I asked him at half time whether he can remember seeing a worse defensive performance - he said he was struggling, and that was before Nartey got shot by a sniper. The guy in front of him said 'other than Harrogate?'. So, there's some context.

You are entitled to Marky, more than entitled. I don't mind posts like yours at all. Reasoned, thought through and not at all narky. Not Narky Mark but Marky Mark!!

I'm not that pragmatic either. Sat on the SSA bus on the way back tearing my hair out at the performance and listening to well thought out criticisms and questions from long standing supporters like you, clearly hurting.

I'll just say this. If ANY of our staff watched Hewitt play that way for Grimsby and still signed him, they shouldn't get near having input into another signing again.

I don't believe that happened and while it's been tragic to watch I just don't think anyone could have known he had that kind of performance in him. Much worse than anything he did or didn't do v Bradford.

That's what is so destroying and also why his and our entire teams confidence is shot.

How does he solve it and how do we solve it.

It starts with his first touch of the ball being good or his first tussle being solid. That goes for Nartey and everyone else as well.

When your first input into a game is so poor, your next touch you'ee shitting bricks. Yeaterday every touch got worse. His aimless punts, his letting the ball bounce, his lunge for the yellow card, his not winning a header.

We are giving ourselves no chance all over the pitch. We've GOT to stop making individual mistakes and build from there.

The first time we don't make any mistakes we'll get at least a point.

If I was Nigel I'd be tempted to get our lads to watch their number 5 Taylor and say until they get more solid to do what he did so well, so simply and so effectively even without adding his goal.

No touches, clear it even if it means a hoof, win his headers and tackles. So many of his "hoofs" turned us around and got them playing on the front foot. He was immense. Simple no nonsense, brutal.

Our back 4 are ballerinas compared to him. Toughen up and sort your raspberries out.
broomo
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:45 pm

bear 73 wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:I think Clough has made a real problem for himself by being so outspoken against certain players. Some will say it’s just ‘saying it as it is’ but the modern player generally does not respond well to such public criticism. He slaughtered Hewitt in the Bradford game thinking he was probably not going to need him again for a while, then Perch got injured and he didn’t get his first choice targets. Hewitt now looks mentally shot.

Clough is honest like or not and in football you have to be both physical and mentally strong, signing players always in football if you want to be successful you sign better players We do not know where this season will take us, Clough has the job and i trust him we have to, with only 1 relegation on his C-V and that was Burton albion from the Championship we still have a long way to go, and are still only 3 points of 8th spot in the table.
Derby had some bad times when things looked bleak, and the C=E-O Tom Glick always said Nigel is our man, Ben Robinson Chairman at Burton always said , while Cloughs here i can sleep
I look at the positives and the odds are on our side

Don't think Clough has said anything that bad that a pro footballer cant handle. Clough will be much harsher on them in the dressing room. But they have to understand they are letting everyone down with amateur mistakes.

Dont agree Hewitt looks mentally shot, Just looks like the same player county had thats mistake prone and not a good defender all round.

Things will come good eventually. But currently Nigel needs to improve things sharpish.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Suttonian » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:54 pm

broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:

You made it Silverstone fine? It's about priorities when life doesn't get in the way.

Won't drag your grand kids into it but seems to me it's in their blood out of tradition. Just as silly a reason for supporting the Stags as my own reason.

What exactly is your problem with that? My first game was with my granddad, he didn't say I had to he asked if I'd like to. He used to watch them in the Midland League before they got FL status. Nowadays, I've taken some of my grandkids to games. If they don't want to follow Mansfield it's fine. If they do follow Mansfield I hope they enjoy it.

You say you won't drag his grandkids into it then use the last two sentences trying to take the piss out of him and his grandkids!
Suttonian
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:56 pm

broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:

Silverstone ? I did. Went on the Friday then went to Stags on the Saturday. I don’t watch I follow. I have work to do that is outside normal working hours, not that that’s any concern of you. Yours isn’t Mansfield. It’s Nigel Clough. Let’s say he quits next week and goes to Forest. Would your priority still be Mansfield. It wouldn’t. So you’re not a Mansfield fan. You know NOTHING of our history. Come to games all you want. But you’re not one of us.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Life is not easy being a football fan, Supporting Derby for 51 years i spent time in the Premier league, and the Championship
losing faith and moving on with a guy who had saved us from a train wreck was a big decision, it introduced me to league 1 and now league 2
Supporting Mansfield and looking forward to the future bring just as much joy, for its a journey hoping for a brighter tomorrow.
Sacking the manager would mean no lessons have been learnt and foundations not built, This season ends in May and then Decisions can be justified if progress has not been made
We have to have owners, and C-E-O on the same page, and a manager they can trust, it is far to early for knee jerk reactions.
Changing managers every year cannot bring stability long term,

bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby broomo » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:05 pm

Suttonian wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:

What exactly is your problem with that? My first game was with my granddad, he didn't say I had to he asked if I'd like to. He used to watch them in the Midland League before they got FL status. Nowadays, I've taken some of my grandkids to games. If they don't want to follow Mansfield it's fine. If they do follow Mansfield I hope they enjoy it.

You say you won't drag his grandkids into it then use the last two sentences trying to take the piss out of him and his grandkids!

You're being a bit too over aggressive and judgemental there.

My two nieces are Burton Albion fans. Why? Cos I took them to their first ever game and they loved it.

Tradition is wonderful. I wish I'd that kind of dad and that kind of football upbringing and I'm certainly NOT taking the piss out of him, them or it.

I'm just pointing out that my reason for supporting the Stags is just as tenuous but just as relevant.

I've been to all 4 home league games, went yesterday and watched Colchester and the Harrogate EFL games on ifollow.

I'll be at Rochdale and Orient.

I won't be told by somebody who can't be arsed to go to games that I'm not a fan.

I've forgotten more football games than he's been to in his life.
broomo
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:16 pm

Broomo do not get dragged into his confrontational world, this forum is about football, not him
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:31 pm

bear 73 wrote:Broomo do not get dragged into his confrontational world, this forum is about football, not him

But Belly does have a point Forest have just lost again and if Clough was given the chance to manage forest ( can’t see it myself ) the pair of you would be gone wouldn’t you ??
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby Suttonian » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:37 pm

37 posts and not a single one confrontational but don't let facts get in the way of your opinion Bear73. Fair explanation of what you meant Broomo but I would imagine that Bellwhiff has seen his fair share of Stags games over the years by the way he talks. I don't know him so couldn't say for sure
Suttonian
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:04 pm

Suttonian wrote:37 posts and not a single one confrontational but don't let facts get in the way of your opinion Bear73. Fair explanation of what you meant Broomo but I would imagine that Bellwhiff has seen his fair share of Stags games over the years by the way he talks. I don't know him so couldn't say for sure

I started attending in the 1970 season when I was just 7 years old. I watched all the way through the so called glory years until I joined up in 1979 and still got to most home games whilst in training in Harrogate. Went to Germany in 82. Still planned my leave around games. Broomo knows nothing of our past. Ask him to pick an all time top ten.

Ask him what position Barry Foster played. Or Russ Allen. Or Gordon Hodgson. He won’t have a clue. Because he’s not a Mansfield fan. His dig that “I can’t be arsed” is just his usual BS. Insinuates that he’s on the moral high ground but comes out with trite raspberry like that. We both know he’s no Mansfield fan. Probably spit his dummy out again and throw his teddy with a flounce.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Johnny H » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:42 pm

Broomo is correct in mentioning me.
I am not a NC fan......Haven't been for years !!!
I think he is a management dinosaur and being left behind in an ever changing game (As was Wenger at Arsenal and Mourinho at Man Utd and Spurs in recent years).
It happens, good managers often become less effective.
That is just my opinion and I would expect folk to respect that, I certainly respect the opinion of those that say he is the best manager we have had for years.
And trust me......I REALLY HOPE he proves me wrong.
Unfortunately certain posters have to be right and cannot stand the thought of different opinions or thoughts.
Its quite sad really
COYS !!
Johnny H
Manager
Manager

Postby Norman » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:09 pm

broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:There's a core group who've been anti Nige since the start. I noticed them very early on my time on here and had crossed words with a few even then.

They are now pretending they were patient but after this latest run of defeats are losing faith.

What do you want? Do you want him fired? If so you're even dafter than I though, and I thought you were very daft even then.

I've just walked through the door after leaving my house at half 5 this morning and I'm as pissed off and disappointed as anyone but for christ sakes get a grip.

I don't care how poor you think his signings were and I agree Hewitt and Nartey both look like liabilities but no manager can legislate for the kind of mistakes those two and others made today.

You could be the worst player in the world and stiĺl not make the kind of schoolboy errors the defenders are making.

Today the first thing we have to deal with is a long ball over the top that should have been cleared long before it got into the danger area. Unforgivable.

The second is the corner when even after missing the first header we've enough bodies back to at least make it difficult.

We're 2 down and we've given ourselves nothing to build on, nothing to cling to and a mountain to climb.

Then after half time we're attacking, both Macca and Ty have 3 chances to put the ball in their box, neither do, another long ball, some really piss weak defending by Nartey and we're 3 down with all hope gone.

Nowt to do with tactics, formation or style of play, just players not doing their jobs at the most basic level. Unforgivable.

Right now I don't care if either Hewitt or Nartey ever play for us again but to suggest it's NC's fault for signing them is ridiculous.

There is no way a professional player at any level can make the kind of mistakes those 2 made but today every single player (with the exception of Hawkins and Bishop) was just disastrous

We need Perch back, we need Clarke and Quinn back and we certainly could do with .Forrester being a real no nonsense central defender.

Those who think Menayesse is the answer are clearly (and maybe deliberately) forgetting he was one of 2 ever presents in Coughlans side and was responsible together with Stech and Sweeney for some absolute howlers.

A shout out today for the majority of the fans, who were magnificent but a note that we also have our share of total raspberries.

If you are the bearded bloke in the home top who was screaming "you're a flipping raspberry" at any and every player within earshot, you're a flipping embarrassment of a human being, never mind as a fan.

Name the people who you think are anti NC and have been from the start. I can’t think of one person who didn’t applaud his appointment. I think you’ll struggle to find anyone who doesn’t think he’s the best manager for the job still. This is where YOUR true colours are coming out.

Liar ! I've never been anti Clough since the start I applauded his arrival or do you get off on having a dig at me?
Norman
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:16 pm

Marky Mark wrote: I'll kick the cat again and get over it.

Aw, no :(
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Norman wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

Liar ! I've never been anti Clough since the start I applauded his arrival or do you get off on having a dig at me?

He’s not a fan of Mansfield. Just remember that. When NC is a memory, so will this fella. He has ZERO loyalty to the club.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:44 pm

Broomo, I just want to not be let down and disappointed so often. Even worse, I want to enjoy it... False dawn after false dawn. For once, I want the hype to be real.

It's demoralising.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum