{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Squad etc for Grimsby game

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Squad etc for Grimsby game

Postby gazza1988 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:49 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:As I have alluded to on other threads this is the last ‘Behind Closed Doors’ game until two high profile ‘Open’ friendlies’ and judging by the squad Nigel is picking from it looks like he is refining his squad further towards his starting eleven. Hopefully we will find out why Bishop, rumour has it he is playing bass for New Order in the ongoing absence of Peter Hook, is not in the squad. Tuesday next week will be the best indication of the line up for the 7th August.

Anyone who is taking their dog a walk, or just peeking over the hedge at 4 pm could you please give regular updates.

Bishop isn't in the squad as he hasn't joined us yet.

Thanks, though do you know when he will and or the reasoning for it or does it depend on how many gigs New Order have to play.

Man utd have keepers that were involved in the euros. They are having a rest and man utd wanted to keep him until they return so they aren't light on goalkeepers. I believe he's in their training camp in Surrey. Either Marek and Clough have made up or Marek is covering until Bishop arrives.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Re: Squad etc for Grimsby game

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:As I have alluded to on other threads this is the last ‘Behind Closed Doors’ game until two high profile ‘Open’ friendlies’ and judging by the squad Nigel is picking from it looks like he is refining his squad further towards his starting eleven. Hopefully we will find out why Bishop, rumour has it he is playing bass for New Order in the ongoing absence of Peter Hook, is not in the squad. Tuesday next week will be the best indication of the line up for the 7th August.

Anyone who is taking their dog a walk, or just peeking over the hedge at 4 pm could you please give regular updates.

Bishop isn't in the squad as he hasn't joined us yet.

Thanks, though do you know when he will and or the reasoning for it or does it depend on how many gigs New Order have to play.

Man utd have keepers that were involved in the euros. They are having a rest and man utd wanted to keep him until they return so they aren't light on goalkeepers. I believe he's in their training camp in Surrey. Either Marek and Clough have made up or Marek is covering until Bishop arrives.

This was quoted When he joined MTFC

Bishop will remain with United for the beginning of pre-season before joining up with The Stags at an agreed time ahead of the Sky Bet League Two campaign.

https://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/2021 ... s-on-loan/
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum