{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Stags Stories: Legends Live 2 (Feedback Please!)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Stags Stories: Legends Live 2 (Feedback Please!)

Postby mtfcmatters » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:19 pm

Hey everyone!

Craig here from the 'Mansfield Matters' Podcast! Firstly thanks so much for your support and kind words on here last season, our aim was try and get as many fans as possible connecting and interacting on matchday, and I think we just about managed it!

As you may know, other than the usual ramblings - we have our 'Stags Stories' series, the last one with Neal Bishop seemed to go down well on here! We've got some new episodes coming out soon, the first being with Andy White, who was a brilliant guest!

We're also planning on doing a LIVE event with a legend of a guest (I won't say who yet, as I don't want feedback to be swayed by the name) - but before we confirm everything, we're looking to gain some feedback. It's four questions, based around how you guys would like to watch the event & how we can raise money for charity, one of which being Mind. We're hoping to beat our total from 2018, when we had Coxy, Muz and Richie Barker with us in Sandy's, which raised just over £300 for Alzheimer's Society!

Leave your feedback here >> https://bit.ly/LegendsLive2 <<

If you fancy catching up on some old Eps of Stags Stories you can do so here http://www.mtfcmatters.co.uk/stags-stories.html

Feel free to follow us on social media @mtfcmatters

Thanks for any feedback!

:coys:
mtfcmatters
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Stags Stories: Legends Live 2 (Feedback Please!)

Postby Big yella » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:33 pm

Filled it all in only to discover I MUST give my email address, never give personal details out so sorry no reply from me.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby mtfcmatters » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:49 am

Big yella wrote:Filled it all in only to discover I MUST give my email address, never give personal details out so sorry no reply from me.

Amended, email is now optional :) we didn't intend to put people off :)
mtfcmatters
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am

I really enjoyed your Neal Bishop episode Craig. I must catch up with your other episodes. Keep up the good work and keep em' coming.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:42 am

mtfcmatters wrote:
Big yella wrote:Filled it all in only to discover I MUST give my email address, never give personal details out so sorry no reply from me.

Amended, email is now optional :) we didn't intend to put people off :)

Done
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby m1cksut » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:37 pm

oh, my, the lengths an MI^ agent has to go to, to protect his identity. :banghead:
my one regret is...i have no regrets!
m1cksut
Manager
Manager

Postby Tre Cool » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:53 pm

Doesn't everyone have a 'throwaway' Email address they use to sign up to rubbish websites. You can create additional Emil addresses in Outlook so you don't have to use your main Email address.

http://www.20minutemail.com/ You can make a temporary Email account here.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Tre Cool » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:35 am

Tre Cool wrote:

Doesn't everyone have a 'throwaway' Email address they use to sign up to rubbish websites. You can create additional Emil addresses in Outlook so you don't have to use your main Email address.

http://www.20minutemail.com/ You can make a temporary Email account here.

Actually had an Email from Stagsnet saying can I confirm my Email address is valid. Yes, I can confirm the Email address I used to sign up to this site is valid, though its my 'throwaway' address I use to sign up to Web forms. IE: not forname.surname@outlook.com I use as my main account.
Tre Cool
First Team
First Team

Postby Big yella » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:58 am

m1cksut wrote:

oh, my, the lengths an MI^ agent has to go to, to protect his identity. :banghead:

Mate if you want to give your email address out and filter your way through the resulting spam, feel free. I choose not to.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum