{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Old Programmes

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Old Programmes

Postby Old timer » Tue May 18, 2021 3:48 pm

My kids don't seem to be interested in inheriting my dusty, though well preserved, old Stags (and other teams) programmes from the 1960's but mainly 1970's and subsequent years. I am finding it really hard to let them go but if I can bring myself to do it is there someone at the SSA who would like to contact personally to potentially sell them on for the bit of cash they would make? I'd like the few quid they could make to go to the SSA and nobody else who could personally profit from future online sales via ebay etc. I have noticed that on open days there has been the occasional programme sale. If someone from the SSA could contact me then at least I have a name should that day and that opportunity come. Alternatively, if anyone could recommend a particular reputable website to sell them through then I might consider selling them through that and donating the net proceeds to SSA. Thanks
Old timer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum