{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Mansfield Town Fans Free for Live Stream Project?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Mansfield Town Fans Free for Live Stream Project?

Postby shadowkopf » Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 am

Sorry to do this but I am trying to find a Mansfield Town supporter for this weekends final match of the season to help with a monster project.

I am hoping to do a LIVE stream with 24 supporters via zoom. The plan is to speak with each supporter before, during and after the match on the final day, get their feedback on the match, the season and of course next year! The two stipulations are, are you able to watch the match LIVE on the weekend and are you able to connect with me/us on Zoom/skype? Does this sound like something that you could be a part of? Any "on screen time" will be minimal as the plan is to float between supporters, but if executed it should be a fun experience for all.

I would love to be able to snag a Mansfield Town fan, we are edging closer to getting a complete set.

If interested please buzz me back, and I can try and get the final details to you.

Dirk Copland
shadowkopf
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum