{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Season Tickets - early bird extended until Fri 16 July

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Season Tickets.

Postby part time pete » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:12 pm

old ram stag wrote:Can anyone tell me how much a disabled and carer season ticket is in the lower west please.

Early bird £325 adult with the Carer free

After early bird £375 adult with carer free.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby oldweststander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:50 am

Went to collect my ticket yesterday, Thursday, gave up and went home without it.

There was a socially distanced queue of about 10 people, I waited for 15 mins, the queue didn't budge and when I left the same character was still at the one serving window.

Not good really when you have 1500 plus tickets to issue?
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby zod » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:14 am

oldweststander wrote:Went to collect my ticket yesterday, Thursday, gave up and went home without it.

There was a socially distanced queue of about 10 people, I waited for 15 mins, the queue didn't budge and when I left the same character was still at the one serving window.

Blimey a whole fifteen minutes? :lol:
zod
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:19 am

oldweststander wrote:Went to collect my ticket yesterday, Thursday, gave up and went home without it.

Outrageous. Have you written a complaint to JR ? Tweeted the council ? Written to the MP?

Shame on the club for their shoddiness :roll:
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:41 am

It is a bit of a pain OWS but luckily there’s another five weeks until you need it!
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:13 am

bellwhiff wrote:

Outrageous. Have you written a complaint to JR ? Tweeted the council ? Written to the MP?

You really do p*** people off mate, I was stating a fact that service was not only slow it had stopped. Everything MTFC do isn't always top drawer, just like your comments.
Last edited by oldweststander on Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:14 am

MTFCMusings wrote:It is a bit of a pain OWS but luckily there’s another five weeks until you need it!

A sensible reply, thank you, you best give Belly a call.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby lifestags » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:31 am

I went yesterday and there was 1 person in front.

Its because you have 1 person going in to collect or even worse order 8 people's season tickets, takes ages.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:57 am

Genuine question here so please don't shoot me down straight away! :lol:

I'm wanting to purchase a season ticket but I work around 35 miles away, during the only times the office is open.

I've got a baby on the way so I really want to save as many work holidays as I can, I don't think I could justify putting a half-day in to drive over to the Mill...

How do I go about getting my ticket? Thanks in advance!
An der Elbe, werden Träume wahr
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:09 am

Random Hero wrote:Genuine question here so please don't shoot me down straight away! :lol:

I'm wanting to purchase a season ticket but I work around 35 miles away, during the only times the office is open.

I've got a baby on the way so I really want to save as many work holidays as I can, I don't think I could justify putting a half-day in to drive over to the Mill...

You can buy over the phone and if you explain to the staff they'll probably let you email them your picture for the card and then post it to you.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:29 am

lifestags wrote:I went yesterday and there was 1 person in front.

Its because you have 1 person going in to collect or even worse order 8 people's season tickets, takes ages.

I was 'that' guy holding the queue up this morning. The printer cartridges ran out as she was printing mine & it looked a fiddly business changing them.

The fact I was paying for a shirt at the same time had no bearing on the delay. :D
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:52 am

zod wrote:

Blimey a whole fifteen minutes? :lol:

The queue hadn't moved in the 15 mins, had it been moving I would have waited.[code][/code]
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Just been and fetched my Shirt and ST.
All done In a few minutes.
Excellent stuff.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Random Hero wrote:Genuine question here so please don't shoot me down straight away! :lol:

I filled in the form online. The ticket office rang me to take payment. I won't be going to Mansfield until the first preseason friendly.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Sneag wrote:

I was 'that' guy holding the queue up this morning. The printer cartridges ran out as she was printing mine & it looked a fiddly business changing them.

The fact I was paying for a shirt at the same time had no bearing on the delay. :D

Well played. You’ve fomented some proper indignation :D

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:22 pm

oldweststander wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

You really do p*** people off mate, I was stating a fact that service was not only slow it had stopped. Everything MTFC do isn't always top drawer, just like your comments.

As can be seen, there was a SNAFU changing the printer cartridge. I’m happy I peed you off. Doesn’t take much, clearly.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:50 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Sneag wrote:

Well played. You’ve fomented some proper indignation :D

One does one's best. ;)
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby NEStag » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

I filled in the form online. The ticket office rang me to take payment. I won't be going to Mansfield until the first preseason friendly.

Online very efficient and then they followed up with a call to take the money. I think they will also post it out if you don't want to queue up on a matchday to pick it up (£5.99 I think, but you'd spend that in petrol....). I've had a lot of stuff posted out and it's always worked well.
NEStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby lifestags » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

Part timer.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:14 pm

lifestags wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Part timer.

few beeps in this statement
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:41 pm

PEAR CIDER wrote:
lifestags wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Part timer.

few beeps in this statement

About Nein.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby oldweststander » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
oldweststander wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

As can be seen, there was a SNAFU changing the printer cartridge. I’m happy I peed you off. Doesn’t take much, clearly.

Not just me Bellwhiff, most people?
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:32 pm

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:33 pm

Ordered My 2 season tickets today. Emailed the application forms to Lynn then called in to pay. No queue only took 5 minutes, Really impressed. Can't wait for season to start now, if away fans are allowed in Rovers will bring a good crowd, the atmosphere will be electric.
MansfieldMick
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:07 am

oldweststander wrote:Not just me Bellwhiff, most people?

Awww. Mwah.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum