{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Neal Bishop Interview - Mansfield Matters

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Neal Bishop Interview - Mansfield Matters

Postby lifestags » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:55 pm

bear 73 wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
bear 73 wrote:belly boy stick to football you just cant can you , this is a straight bat the conversation and is not personal but reflects the club changing managers who have moved the club forward is
not a route to success, and stability is the way to go, and i believe that dan feels Mansfield was going in the right direction, and rightly disappointed in how it turned out 3 managers later and fighting relegation

But you’ve been posting here for two mins and haven’t seen the long and monotonous borderline hatred. But yeah, another Johnny Come lLately knows better. This has nothing to do with you but in you step.

Still not on football matters , on a open football forum which is trying to keep off personal insults, please write 1000 times must do better

Another one. Just pointing this out for you mods. Its not always Bellwhiff.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:05 pm

please discuss topics about the Stags and football, rather than looking to comment on other users. Thank you.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby bear 73 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:06 pm

lifestags wrote:
bear 73 wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
bear 73 wrote:belly boy stick to football you just cant can you , this is a straight bat the conversation and is not personal but reflects the club changing managers who have moved the club forward is
not a route to success, and stability is the way to go, and i believe that dan feels Mansfield was going in the right direction, and rightly disappointed in how it turned out 3 managers later and fighting relegation

But you’ve been posting here for two mins and haven’t seen the long and monotonous borderline hatred. But yeah, another Johnny Come lLately knows better. This has nothing to do with you but in you step.

Still not on football matters , on a open football forum which is trying to keep off personal insults, please write 1000 times must do better

Correct is your post about football, it seems having a go is popular
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Amazing.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:46 pm

Sorry martin posted before i read your request,
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Hjeldefan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:11 pm

lifestags wrote:
bear 73 wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

You reap what you sow
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:21 pm

bellwhiff wrote:

Dry your eyes and stop dripping like a septic minge :D :D

I don’t hate DF by the way. I just think he’s very overrated as a manager.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Kenwood » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Dan wrote:Regarding the wonderful DF, he’s been Director of Football at Port Vale for 6 games and they still haven’t won yet. 4 defeats and 2 draws. Clearly having an impact there then ;)

Thats 4 defeats including the current top 2 in the league, and Tranmere who are 5th and Salford away from home 1-0.

Yeah clearly both DF and DC have failed
Kenwood
First Team
First Team

Postby bobbystagsfan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Back on topic.

I enjoyed listening to it. We were on the right lines of what went wrong with the appointments of JD and GC. It was pretty heartbreaking going back through those final few games of the Flitcroft season. When they were talking about that Stevenage game where we lost in the last minute, I still can remember that exact feeling when Chair smashed one in, absolutely deflated and actually criminal how we didn't pick up 1 more point from those games.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 am

Kenwood wrote:
Dan wrote:Regarding the wonderful DF, he’s been Director of Football at Port Vale for 6 games and they still haven’t won yet. 4 defeats and 2 draws. Clearly having an impact there then ;)

Thats 4 defeats including the current top 2 in the league, and Tranmere who are 5th and Salford away from home 1-0.

Here have some more straws to clutch. ;)

Btw I’m not saying DC has failed I’m just pointing out DF’s record as DoF.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:35 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:Back on topic.

I enjoyed listening to it. We were on the right lines of what went wrong with the appointments of JD and GC. It was pretty heartbreaking going back through those final few games of the Flitcroft season. When they were talking about that Stevenage game where we lost in the last minute, I still can remember that exact feeling when Chair smashed one in, absolutely deflated and actually criminal how we didn't pick up 1 more point from those games.
Me too bobbystagsfan. Chair ( who was on loan ) ran that game. Head and shoulders above any other player. He's now doing well in the Championship. They say one man doesn't make a team. However, he made a vast difference in that game. I think we would have got the point ( probably three ) had Chair not played that day. It's all ifs and buts and that's the beauty of football.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby phil22 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:33 pm

Very interesting and a good hindsight into the club. Good presenting by Craig but could do without the other 2 who bring next to nothing to the chat.

Out of interest, who was the 1st person he said wouldn't be invited to his house. He mumbled a name and said "obviously", but couldn't catch who it was
phil22
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:45 pm

phil22 wrote:Very interesting and a good hindsight into the club. Good presenting by Craig but could do without the other 2 who bring next to nothing to the chat.

Out of interest, who was the 1st person he said wouldn't be invited to his house. He mumbled a name and said "obviously", but couldn't catch who it was

Meghan Markle
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:47 pm

phil22 wrote:Very interesting and a good hindsight into the club. Good presenting by Craig but could do without the other 2 who bring next to nothing to the chat.

Bit harsh on Nathan and Cam, they are part of the show every week and do offer good points of discussion. It did seem a bit difficult for them to be involved as it was mostly Craig presenting and asking all the questions but overall Mansfield Matters is enjoyable.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:15 am

Martin Shaw wrote:this is well worth a watch. Very interesting. Well done to Craig and the team for setting it up

https://www.facebook.com/mtfcmatters/vi ... 4734959801

Excellent listen and precisely why someone like Craig should be sat next to you on a match day.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby jpstags » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Tomlinson, tbf I think Nathan talks some sense when brought in to it.
jpstags
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Kenwood » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Dan wrote:
Kenwood wrote:

Here have some more straws to clutch. ;)

Btw I’m not saying DC has failed I’m just pointing out DF’s record as DoF.

WOW how did their next 6 games go?

Always thought he’d make an excellent Director of football ;)
Kenwood
First Team
First Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum