{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Fans allowed back?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Fans allowed back?

Postby bellwhiff » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:18 pm

Dan wrote:I don’t think I’m special at all. It’s not me who makes out I’m something I’m not on here ;)

Feel free to click this link and you’ll be able to see the low level of work I’ve done at Paris St Germain, Olympique Lyonnaise, Benfica, Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp, Glasgow Rangers, Celtic, Chelsea, Spurs etc places you can only dream of going with your camcorder :lol:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/117993412@N02/albums

The irony that the second paragraph contradicts your first one.

Keep them coming though. Such a messiah complex.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:20 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:Christ alive what is happening to stagsnet

It’s brilliant :mtfc: :D

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:23 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Dan wrote:I don’t think I’m special at all. It’s not me who makes out I’m something I’m not on here ;)

Feel free to click this link and you’ll be able to see the low level of work I’ve done at Paris St Germain, Olympique Lyonnaise, Benfica, Club Brugge, Royal Antwerp, Glasgow Rangers, Celtic, Chelsea, Spurs etc places you can only dream of going with your camcorder :lol:

Should have seen the PM telling me id never be close to what he does :lol: :lol:
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:30 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

Should have seen the PM telling me id never be close to what he does :lol: :lol:

Feel free to put a screenshot on here because that’s another one of your fantasies. I don’t send PM’s.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Please keep on topic.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:The tier system has proven not to work and will divide the country.

Just imagine us in tier three and those non leaguers the other side of the motorway in tier two and being able to watch live football, and generating income. :(

I bet t'sheep fans are hoping they'll be tier 3 so they don't have to go :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria:

I'm sure some do.

However, I'm sure there are 2,000 out there who will want to attend especially with a new manager imminent. James Rowe the current Gloucester City manager apparently.

Your post made me chuckle, so thinks for that :D

I think Fans at the Tesco arena might not help them that much.... A goal down and the atmosphere won't help.

Yes there is that. Maybe with a new manager they will be more patient, and not start until they are two goals down.

From our perspective let's hope we are tier two ( tier one will be a rarity), then at least the season ticket holders can see games in the stadium.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:Please keep on topic.

Don’t be a spoilsport eh. This is gold.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:20 pm

bellwhiff wrote:

Not really. When someone insults your career you put them right with your achievements and facts (rather than fantasies). For example if I said all you were in the army was a tea boy, I'm sure you'd want to correct me wouldn't you? ;)

Still waiting on this screenshot Sedgwick...
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Dan wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

Not really. When someone insults your career you put them right with your achievements and facts (rather than fantasies). For example if I said all you were in the army was a tea boy, I'm sure you'd want to correct me wouldn't you? ;)

Why, you'd still deny it and cry about it saying ive made it myself :lol: Sad you won't just admit it, seems you've sent similar raspberry to lots of other people
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
Dan wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:

Why, you'd still deny it and cry about it saying ive made it myself :lol: Sad you won't just admit it, seems you've sent similar raspberry to lots of other people

Seems? So again you don't know. You're the biggest lying fantasist on this board and the majority of people know it. You're full of it and once again I've caught you out lying. No wonder Derby sacked you. :lol:

And it would be impossible for you to make it yourself, so come on let's see it. I can't wait for this.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:24 pm

I think the request was clear. Cut it out please and keep on topic.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum