{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Ethos first then a new manager

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Ethos first then a new manager

Postby spanishstag » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:40 pm

Rob wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:
garlic wrote:Sedgwick, Aresene Wengers Coat and to a lesser extent myself, have been hammering on about the importance of an ethos which binds community, club, team, playing style and supporters. We needed an ethos years ago, but right now we need one more than ever.

Hi garlic. I just want to see a strategic/corporate aim set by the club and plan with SMART objectives to help us reach our shared goals. In the interest of governance, the club should publish it and request that the fans hold the board to account at AGMs.

It would give us a yardstick to measure progress and give employees a laser focussed target.

Not all clubs do this, but some do. Here is just a brief example of how a certain element of the wider football club is interwoven with the strategic aims. https://www.lutontown.co.uk/teams/acade ... y-mission/

Have you just been on a course and thought you'd share it with us? Maybe you've done a bit of Belbin too :lol: :lol:

Mission statements ,total product management ,god i still have nightmares about it and i retired 11years ago :lol:
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum