{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hayden White

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Hayden White

Postby Dan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:53 pm

Apologies if this has been mentioned on here as I haven't seen it. But he is playing for Walsall and will be returning to the Mill on Saturday for Darrell Clarke's team.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Re: Hayden White

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:05 am

It has Dan, he signed around a month ago. He's also liked the post announcing Coughlan's departure, as has Jacob Mellis.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:10 am

MTFCMusings wrote:It has Dan, he signed around a month ago. He's also liked the post announcing Coughlan's departure, as has Jacob Mellis.

Ouch!

Thanks mate.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:39 am

Stay classy Hayden and Jacob.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:08 am

Dan wrote:Apologies if this has been mentioned on here as I haven't seen it. But he is playing for Walsall and will be returning to the Mill on Saturday for Darrell Clarke's team.

Can we persuade them both to stay behind after the match on Saturday ?
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:14 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:It has Dan, he signed around a month ago. He's also liked the post announcing Coughlan's departure, as has Jacob Mellis.

Mellis ruled out for the season

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Cleveland_Stag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:26 pm

bellwhiff wrote:Stay classy Hayden and Jacob.

I think Hayden White has every right to feel the way he does towards Coughlan. Coughlan (somehow) opted to re-sign Joe Riley over White despite White being the far superior player AND Riley having a much longer injury history. White’s blistering pace would look good down our right hand side now wouldn’t it.
Cleveland_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:27 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

Is court case Friday expected to last 2 days

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/loc ... lt-3751749
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:40 pm

You do know that a fabled Hayden White stepover may be our undoing on Saturday. I wish all the best for his career, just not this weekend.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:47 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

Classic evans
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Darrell Clarke Comes back to his boyhood club, bringing Hayden white and resigning KP and Bennett. Menyese goes on loan to Solihull Moors, The back four is sorted and Aiden Stone becomes number 1... its going to happen :lol:
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Young021 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:59 pm

Why should they stay classy to the manager who hung them out to dry,blamed the poor performances on them and why the club was doing so bad. He literally released them from the club with no class so why would they show him class?
Young021
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Young021 wrote:

Why should they stay classy to the manager who hung them out to dry,blamed the poor performances on them and why the club was doing so bad. He literally released them from the club with no class so why would they show him class?

Well mellis is a legend in his own mind ,white unfortunately never the same player after his injury ,never heard him say a bad word against white ,but mellis didnt help himself
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:37 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Young021 wrote:

Well mellis is a legend in his own mind ,white unfortunately never the same player after his injury ,never heard him say a bad word against white ,but mellis didnt help himself
Had White not had that injury I'm convinced we would be in league 1 now. Then all the mess that followed would not have happened.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Young021 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:40 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Young021 wrote:

Mellis was messed around by GC and then found out he wasn’t wanted by reading an interview,it’s a known fact GC didn’t rate Hayden and wanted him out as soon as he came in ie why we signed riley and Hayden was never given a fair crack under GC. I personally see what GC did to mellis worse than Mellis liking a post saying GC was sacked. Danny rose and Jordan graham also liked the post. Rose unliked it once someone tweeted him about it. Are they classless for that? Overall consensus is that players didn’t get on with Gc for whatever reason
Young021
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Young021 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Young021 wrote:

Mellis was messed around by GC and then found out he wasn’t wanted by reading an interview,it’s a known fact GC didn’t rate Hayden and wanted him out as soon as he came in ie why we signed riley and Hayden was never given a fair crack under GC. I personally see what GC did to mellis worse than Mellis liking a post saying GC was sacked. Danny rose and Jordan graham also liked the post. Rose unliked it once someone tweeted him about it. Are they classless for that? Overall consensus is that players didn’t get on with Gc for whatever reason

That's strange that Danny Rose has liked it especially with GC making out he was sold behind his back.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:00 pm

Coughlan should have been sacked for signing bowery alone.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:40 pm

All water under the bridge now move on me thinks
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:19 am

I'm not sure Hayden White will play for Walsall today. He played away as a right wing back in the 1-1 draw where Walsall were very poor and lucky to pick up a point. He was then dropped for the next three games and returned for the 1-1 away draw at Bradford playing at right back. He was dropped for the next game away at Barrow before playing against Cambridge United on Tuesday night as a right back where Walsall lost 2-0. I would expect Walsall to start Cameron Norman again at right back because he has a Ben Tozer style long throw that he can launch into the box.

Hayden White (25) has very much under achieved appearance wise as a player. He has only made 120(10) appearances in 7 seasons which averages out at around 17 per season. His best spell was very much at the Stags from 2017-2019 where he made 61(3) league starts which was a decent return bearing in mind he was injured away at Colchester United in January 2019. He made a total of 70(5) league starts and scored 2 goals for the Stags in 3.5 seasons. He originally came to the Stags on loan and was then signed permanently with Lee Angol for £300,000 from Peterborough United.

2013-2014
Bolton Wanderers 1(1)

2014-2015
Bolton Wanderers 2(1)
Carlisle United 8(0)
Bury 2(0)

2015-2016
Blackpool 29(0)

2016-2017
Peterborough 4(2)
Mansfield Town 18(0)

2017-2018
Mansfield Town 25(3)

2018-2019
Mansfield Town 18(1)

2019-2020
Mansfield Town 9(1)

2020-2021
Walsall 3
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Failed to impress. Should've had a 2nd yellow but t'ref bottled it. If it's worth a talking to it's worth a yellow for No2
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:23 pm

Spiritater wrote:Failed to impress. Should've had a 2nd yellow but t'ref bottled it. If it's worth a talking to it's worth a yellow for No2

Looked ok on the ball but lost all confidence going forward, Reid kicked him and he went down... after that he didn't want the ball.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:48 pm

Steve Evans and his mate, Dodgy, would have got him sent off. Our bench and players need to practice the dark arts more. They should have made a big noise and surrounded the ref when Hayden went in for those two challenges. I did not think the second one was a yellow though.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:Steve Evans and his mate, Dodgy, would have got him sent off. Our bench and players need to practice the dark arts more. They should have made a big noise and surrounded the ref when Hayden went in for those two challenges. I did not think the second one was a yellow though.

No they don't, their behaviour was shameful and I suspect made them less likely to get 50-50 decisions. I see Evans was yellow carded and MacDonald sent off in another Gills defeat today.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:17 pm

White should have been sent off - there were two bookable offences after the first. Very lenient ( incompetent refereeing).
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Bradders » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:29 pm

yorkstag wrote:White should have been sent off - there were two bookable offences after the first. Very lenient ( incompetent refereeing).

Agreed, but he's still strong, physical, determined and quick. Very awkward to play against, and I was pleased when he was taken off. He doesn't quite have those trademark surging runs but certainly a good defender.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum