{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

SEASON TICKETS

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: SEASON TICKETS

Postby sunray » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:44 pm

With my season ticket costing £12.82 a game and a complimentary pass the true cost is £2.82 per game. I save that in drinks and food so I'm happy for the club to get £64.86 in the season

My son not so happy he pays £16.31 per game but does not use his complimentary pass so the club gets his full £395. He does save his bus fare, drinks and food.

In total we are contributing £459.86 in the season

The real benefit this season on watching all the away games for £10.00. Saves travel costs, food and drinks and home for Strictly - bonus
sunray
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Birminghamstag10 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:56 pm

I bought my season ticket quite happily knowing I literally had no idea when I would get to see a match at the One Call. If that's never this season, so be it.

....just don't tell the missus....
Birminghamstag10
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Rob » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:23 pm

sunray wrote:With my season ticket costing £12.82 a game and a complimentary pass the true cost is £2.82 per game. I save that in drinks and food so I'm happy for the club to get £64.86 in the season

My son not so happy he pays £16.31 per game but does not use his complimentary pass so the club gets his full £395. He does save his bus fare, drinks and food.

The real benefit this season on watching all the away games for £10.00. Saves travel costs, food and drinks and home for Strictly - bonus

Is home for Strictly a bonus :lol:
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Rob wrote:
sunray wrote:With my season ticket costing £12.82 a game and a complimentary pass the true cost is £2.82 per game. I save that in drinks and food so I'm happy for the club to get £64.86 in the season

Is home for Strictly a bonus :lol:

Yeah probably not summat to disclose on here :lol:
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Jamie » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Like others I got my ST and one for my son, knowing full well we might see no football in person. As he watches the games with me anyway we only use 1 ifollow pass. I was happy knowing we're helping the club and that if they do let small numbers go we'll be on the list.

The club didn't promise anything, it was clear games we couldn't attend would get a voucher for ifollow and that could be all season. No one should be asking for refunds, they knew the score and it was well into the pandemic. Last season was different.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby Upper West » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:47 am

I bought my season ticket quite happily knowing I literally had no idea when I would get to see a match at the One Call. If that's never this season, so be it.

I agree. Disappointing and it is not the same watching on iplayer but better than nothing. It does save money buying beer and at least you can drink a beer while watching the match.

At least if crowds are allowed in then those with season tickets will probably be the only ones allowed in.

Have the club issued the season ticket cards yet?
Upper West
First Team
First Team

Postby part time pete » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Upper West wrote:

I agree. Disappointing and it is not the same watching on iplayer but better than nothing. It does save money buying beer and at least you can drink a beer while watching the match.

At least if crowds are allowed in then those with season tickets will probably be the only ones allowed in.

Have the club issued the season ticket cards yet?

Folk have got their cards, if they have picked them up.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Like other posters on this thread I bought my season ticket fully aware of the circumstances involved. I've also sponsored one of the players to try and help the club a bit more.

However watching the American football weekly the clubs and stadiums there have allowed fans back in on a controlled and limited numbers basis and it's not even a conversational point with the commentators.

Why is it that in the UK it's a flat refusal and no you're not going back whether it's us or Liverpool. It's just that the Government are in a tunnel and not prepared to let any light in for those of us who don't see Covid in the same way and want to watch sport live again.
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby geoffhill » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:50 pm

I agree with all the posters who acknowledge that they probably will be unable to visit the ground in the near future.I watch all the games on i-follow.Not going too well for us so far but if we win tonight then perhaps we have turned a corner.Very hard job being a manager especially that individual mistakes have cost us points.I will keep faith in GC as long as he doesn't pick Bowery who is up there with Fraser as one of the worst stags players ever.Yes I did think the penalty was going over the bar.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:20 pm

The season ticket terms were clear when purchased and I still went with it as I knew the club needed the cash. The only thing I’m disappointed in is the performances on the pitch!
Jimstag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:21 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:Like other posters on this thread I bought my season ticket fully aware of the circumstances involved. I've also sponsored one of the players to try and help the club a bit more.

However watching the American football weekly the clubs and stadiums there have allowed fans back in on a controlled and limited numbers basis and it's not even a conversational point with the commentators.

Why is it that in the UK it's a flat refusal and no you're not going back whether it's us or Liverpool. It's just that the Government are in a tunnel and not prepared to let any light in for those of us who don't see Covid in the same way and want to watch sport live again.

You honestly want to get back in to watch that dross first hand????? The atmosphere would be toxic at best.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:29 pm

I think it’s been a godsend that we’ve not been there to witness this in person.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:34 pm

It's infuriating that folk have stumped up their hard earned cash to help out our club knowing they probably won't get to see a game and being dished up that raspberry.
Fans paying for season tickets to pay that bunch of ******* :x
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagone1959 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:01 pm

First time I've actually watched us on i follow and it was much worse than I expected,nothing beats a live game,back to watching Clippo for me.
stagone1959
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:26 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
Chrisuknottm wrote:Like other posters on this thread I bought my season ticket fully aware of the circumstances involved. I've also sponsored one of the players to try and help the club a bit more.

You honestly want to get back in to watch that dross first hand????? The atmosphere would be toxic at best.

Careful you'll have Jamie calling you a troll for saying that... :roll:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
yellafella wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:In fairness back in august it was obvious to anyone with one brain cell that crowds were not gunna be at games until at least February next year (the October target set by Boris was just BS to keep the prem league boys happy imo) & I said at the time I'd be surprised if the league would even finish.
If you were stupid enough to buy a season ticket then it's your own fault... Enough said.
Treat yourselves to a IPTV firestick or box and stream the games for free if your gunna moan about money.

Do you enjoy robbing money from a league two club ?

I bought a ST knowing I wouldn't get everything I was paying for, as did many others. I did it entirely to put money into the club to ensure it's viability through this period. I do not appreciate being called stupid by a raspberry that advocates stealing money from the club.

Wasn't a personal insult... Just an observation that paying £360 for something your not gunna get to use is pretty stupid really.
In terms of 'robbing the club' give it a rest your speaking like the radfords & the club are on their knees! They are multi - multi millionaires and regularly flount there wealth all over social media and Channel 5! Afew quid from a match pass or season ticket ain't gunna make any difference whatsoever.
The amount of self righteous do-gooders on here is hilarious... Anyone having a slightly controversial opinion is automatically fishing or trolling.

No, but many of us want to support the club in anyway we can... you've already said on another thread you're happy to watch games illegally. I've bought my season ticket and am happy to watch games on I follow. I understood the terms on which I bought the ticket. Clearly the Radfords are wealthy but if they walk away because of people such as you there won't be a club,
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby diablo » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:00 am

SM1970 wrote:At the end of the day season ticket holders have purchased a product which they are currently not getting. Presumably if they had wanted ifollow passes they wouldn’t have got season tickets!

You obviously view yourself as a customer rather than a supporter . I bought my Season tickets knowing full well that the ground would be closed for part off the Season if not all of the Season. I was happy to spend my money to help support the Club and hopefully keep it afloat in these difficult time. May I suggest to take your issue up with the Club because you will receive very little sympathy with the majority of supporters on this site
diablo
First Team
First Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum