{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

SEASON TICKETS

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

SEASON TICKETS

Postby SM1970 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Does anybody else find it a bit uncomfortable that no mention has been made by anybody within the club - regarding season tickets purchased this season?
Some clubs are offering pro rata refunds each month for games played BCD... nothing from anybody at Stags....
Can anybody enlighten me???
SM1970
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: SEASON TICKETS

Postby MTFCMusings » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:00 pm

Wonder what the outcome would be if Radford came out and said you can have your season ticket money back, or we can put it towards a managerial change.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:10 pm

SM1970 wrote:Does anybody else find it a bit uncomfortable that no mention has been made by anybody within the club - regarding season tickets purchased this season?
Some clubs are offering pro rata refunds each month for games played BCD... nothing from anybody at Stags....
Can anybody enlighten me???

The conditions of purchase was to have free iFollow voucher for each home match played behind closed doors. Nothing for JR to say, it was all in the conditions of sale.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby SM1970 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:25 pm

And are Stags Season Ticket holders happy with that?
SM1970
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby PEAR CIDER » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:27 pm

SM1970 wrote:And are Stags Season Ticket holders happy with that?

Surely wouldnt have got one if not.....
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby SM1970 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:31 pm

No where does it say that the iplayer voucher would be given INSTEAD of a refund for missed games? It states a COMPLIMENTARY code would be given..for games played behind closed doors...
Just asking the question as it seems a bit out of order that refunds had not been other have not been given.
SM1970
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby part time pete » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:43 am

SM1970 wrote:No where does it say that the iplayer voucher would be given INSTEAD of a refund for missed games? It states a COMPLIMENTARY code would be given..for games played behind closed doors...
Just asking the question as it seems a bit out of order that refunds had not been other have not been given.

This is what was said by the club before you purchased.

If you didn’t like the deal then you would not have bought one.

Should matches be played behind closed doors, season ticket holders for the 2020/21 season will receive a complimentary voucher code to watch home first team matches on iFollow Stags - the club’s online digital channel – until One Call Stadium can open its doors to supporters.
part time pete

Postby Captain Cunno » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:50 am

Thing is this was with a planned October opening of grounds im sure ?....
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby kevin kents tasce » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:01 am

It's incredible how many of our fans seem to want to attack season ticket holders!
Everything Is Borrowed
kevin kents tasce
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:04 am

Captain Cunno wrote:Thing is this was with a planned October opening of grounds im sure ?....
Surely no one knew that was a given. I don't think the fact they didn't open in October changes anything. I admire those who bought season tickets in an effort to support the club. It's a pity the product on the field hasn't justified their support.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby West Ham 1969 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:12 am

I bought mine fully aware and understood terms and happy to do so as I saw it as a way in which I could still show my support in these difficult times.

Can’t wait to get back t’wonk even if it is to watch current garbage!
West Ham 1969
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby SM1970 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:13 am

So part time Pete- are you saying that it is ‘compensation’ enough to get a voucher for iplayer- instead of watching games or a pro rata refund?
SM1970
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby jpstags » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38 am

SM1970 wrote:So part time Pete- are you saying that it is ‘compensation’ enough to get a voucher for iplayer- instead of watching games or a pro rata refund?

Would you still be grumbling if we had better results ?
Is the real reason that we have been poor and you're no longer wanting to watch the games, now you want your money back.
jpstags
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby wardy12345 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:49 am

I purchased my season ticket thinking every game would be on Ifollow and was happy with the deal. It’d cost me £240.00 to watch the home games anyway.

Also I like being able to watch the away games on Ifollow.
wardy12345
First Team
First Team

Postby part time pete » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:32 am

SM1970 wrote:So part time Pete- are you saying that it is ‘compensation’ enough to get a voucher for iplayer- instead of watching games or a pro rata refund?

I admit it would be cheaper to buy individual match passes, but if we do get back to watching games at the mill, then the only way to get in is with a season ticket.

That was the price of getting to watch games in the ground this season. Also the club needed our money up front and every little helps.

Problem today is folk are wanting things ‘just for me’ and can’t see the bigger picture.
part time pete

Postby SM1970 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 am

At the end of the day season ticket holders have purchased a product which they are currently not getting. Presumably if they had wanted ifollow passes they wouldn’t have got season tickets!
SM1970
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Bros » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:49 am

I think we have some fishing and mischief making here. The original poster only joined 3 weeks ago and these are his first posts. I would imagine that most St holders did not request a refund for last season, knew the costs involved if we were not allowed back in in the foreseeable future but are happy to support JR. If you want a refund on your ST I am sure the club will be willing to make a pro rata payment, but if we are allowed back into the Mill it will be ST holders only and you may have to pay a substantial price to get one, assuming the club decides to issue more
Nunc est bibendum
Bros
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:18 am

Im a season ticket holder and understood that if we cant get back in the ground we would get the codes for ifollow which xh would make any monies back un redeemable and i think 99% of other season ticket holders knew that too hence us selling 1000 fewer than last season.

Sounds like just another stags fan wanting something back fron the club.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:37 am

In fairness back in august it was obvious to anyone with one brain cell that crowds were not gunna be at games until at least February next year (the October target set by Boris was just BS to keep the prem league boys happy imo) & I said at the time I'd be surprised if the league would even finish.
If you were stupid enough to buy a season ticket then it's your own fault... Enough said.
Treat yourselves to a IPTV firestick or box and stream the games for free if your gunna moan about money.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby MTFCMAD » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:43 am

Gazmoose82 wrote:In fairness back in august it was obvious to anyone with one brain cell that crowds were not gunna be at games until at least February next year (the October target set by Boris was just BS to keep the prem league boys happy imo) & I said at the time I'd be surprised if the league would even finish.
If you were stupid enough to buy a season ticket then it's your own fault... Enough said.
Treat yourselves to a IPTV firestick or box and stream the games for free if your gunna moan about money.

Do you enjoy robbing money from a league two club ?
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby yellafella » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:13 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:In fairness back in august it was obvious to anyone with one brain cell that crowds were not gunna be at games until at least February next year (the October target set by Boris was just BS to keep the prem league boys happy imo) & I said at the time I'd be surprised if the league would even finish.

I bought a ST knowing I wouldn't get everything I was paying for, as did many others. I did it entirely to put money into the club to ensure it's viability through this period. I do not appreciate being called stupid by a raspberry that advocates stealing money from the club.
yellafella
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby 4dstag » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:27 pm

yellafella wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:

I bought a ST knowing I wouldn't get everything I was paying for, as did many others. I did it entirely to put money into the club to ensure it's viability through this period. I do not appreciate being called stupid by a raspberry that advocates stealing money from the club.

With you on this one yella fella paid for 2 season tickets. Come on you STAGS
4dstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby HU7stag » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Bros wrote:I think we have some fishing and mischief making here. The original poster only joined 3 weeks ago and these are his first posts.

This. I was thinking the same.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:36 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:

Premier league fans are boycotting PPV games in their thousands and donating to food banks instead. Does anyone think the EFL fans will support this movement and withdraw their 10 pounds too?
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:43 pm

yellafella wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:

Wasn't a personal insult... Just an observation that paying £360 for something your not gunna get to use is pretty stupid really.
In terms of 'robbing the club' give it a rest your speaking like the radfords & the club are on their knees! They are multi - multi millionaires and regularly flount there wealth all over social media and Channel 5! Afew quid from a match pass or season ticket ain't gunna make any difference whatsoever.
The amount of self righteous do-gooders on here is hilarious... Anyone having a slightly controversial opinion is automatically fishing or trolling.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum