{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Support your club! Waive the refund.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Support your club! Waive the refund.

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri May 22, 2020 7:52 am

Cambridge have announced today that you can have a refund, or you can get a ‘introduce a friend five game free ticket’, to help build the club back up when football restarts.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Fri May 22, 2020 9:13 am

MTFCMusings wrote:Cambridge have announced today that you can have a refund, or you can get a ‘introduce a friend five game free ticket’, to help build the club back up when football restarts.

Sounds like a good idea. Mind if I made a mate go to watch us play 5 times last season they’d have probably disowned me :lol:

But in seriousness it’s a good idea.
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby PRL13 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:43 am

Woodclanger, it wasn`t drama. I wasn`t a season ticket holder. Just stating a fact. I used to be the most up for things. A couple of years ago, my health was poor, but my friend, who is in his prime, was also concerned. Shut your mouth, you don`t know me and I certainly don`t want to know you!
PRL13
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri May 22, 2020 12:00 pm

With the uncertainty of next season starting with crowds present, would season ticket holders be more willing to sign up if they were given free ifollow coverage for matches behind closed doors?

That could be a way of getting cash into clubs to see them through the current cash flow crisis. It could also be a way of increasing season ticket sales in general.

Unfortunately I am not in a position where I can attend above half of games so a season ticket is a non starter for me but I'm sure I would be more likely to commit if I could do an either attend or ifollow package instead. Checks would have to be made as to who was logging on as some would try and do both but maybe it's an idea worth considering.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Fri May 22, 2020 3:24 pm

PRL13 wrote:Woodclanger, it wasn`t drama. I wasn`t a season ticket holder. Just stating a fact. I used to be the most up for things. A couple of years ago, my health was poor, but my friend, who is in his prime, was also concerned. Shut your mouth, you don`t know me and I certainly don`t want to know you!

Hi Paul, I know you though, moan moan moan
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum