{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Millionaire Age Gap Love.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Millionaire Age Gap Love.

Postby MTFCMAD » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:51 pm

Paulstag wrote:It is embarrassing when so many people are losing their lives and she is just look at me.

Maybe you need to look at the millions if not billions then too posting selfies on there social media.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:44 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:
Paulstag wrote:It is embarrassing when so many people are losing their lives and she is just look at me.

Maybe you need to look at the millions if not billions then too posting selfies on there social media.

Or the facebook challenge of posting footie related photos.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Stafford » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:34 am

Amber Andy wrote:
Foresttownstag wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
geoffhill wrote:The Radfords saved our club.Good luck to them and I wish them well.Hoping for a promotion for John as he has invested heavily in the club and deserves success.I feel that this will happen under Graham Coughlin.
I hope you are right about GC. So far I've not seen any evidence to suggest he has the ability to achieve promotion with us.

And you won’t do. Pep couldn’t get this lot firing in their current state.

GC did a wonderful job at Bristol Rovers, look at them since he left...

Needs the opportunity to bring his own players in, get rid of the dead wood we have and have a full pre season to ensure they are fit and ready, something Dempster couldn’t do.

The January window was poor in my opinion. Not one of the players brought in has given me reason to believe we are going to get promotion winning players coming in the summer. Usually a manager brings in one shining light. The "Scottish " manager brought Joel Byrom in for example.

Surely you mean Ben Whiteman, not Joel Byrom?
First Stags game:

Stags 0 - 0 Exeter City
April 24, 1993
Stafford
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum