{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Northampton vs MTFC info

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Northampton vs MTFC info

Postby Danielle SLO » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:42 am

Morning all,

I have received this information from Wendy the Northampton Town SLO

Hi Danielle

Hope you are well.

Just a few things before the game in a few weeks.

DISABLED PARKING

These need to booked by calling 01604 683777 – There is a charge of £4.00 which needs to be paid on booking

OTHER PARKING

There are plenty of other football parking as well which is also £4.00 and is close by and this is pay on the day no requirement to book

PRE-PAID TICKET COLLECTIONS

These can be collected from a grey porta cabin which is situated outside the away end this is also where you can buy tickets if there are any left which is CASH only

REFRESHEMENTS

There are plenty of eating places close by Buddies, KFC, Mcdonalds and also burgers hot dogs etc inside the away end, where you will also find a bar which is open when the turnstiles open.

SUPPORTERS BAR – This is not available to away supporters due to the number of away fans that normally travel with Mansfield.

I think this is all you need but if there is anything else you need please feel free to drop me an email or call 01604 683777 .

In relation to coaches can you let me know nearer the time how many coaches might be coming and also we normally charge £10.00 for coaches. Please also be aware that we try and park the coaches right outside the away end so if you do have any supporters that have mobility issues they should not have too much of an issue.

Wendy Lambell
Northampton Town Football Club
Supporters/Disabled Liaison Officer
01604 683777

DL: 01604 683705 | E: wendy.lambell@ntfc.co.uk | PTS Academy Stadium, NN5 5QA
Club: ntfc.co.uk | Tickets: ntfcdirect.co.uk | Shop: ntfc.clubstore.co.uk

Have a safe trip x
Danielle SLO
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum