{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Bucket Collection for FITC

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Bucket Collection for FITC

Postby Stags_Community » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Hi Guys

This coming Saturday as the Stags welcome Bradford City AFC, Mansfield Town Football in the Community will be having a bucket collection around the stadium, helping us celebrate our thirtieth anniversary. Football in the Community staff and volunteers will be around the stadium taking donations, which will go towards supporting activities including Active Minds, and our Holiday Courses, giving young people the chance to play football, develop social skills and make new friends.

Football in the Community are a registered charity (No. 1124621) and a self-funded organisation, your donations will make a massive difference, as always we thank-you for your support. If you see our staff around the stadium, please say hello and give what you can, to help us to make a difference for another 30 years!

:coys:
Stags_Community
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Bucket Collection for FITC

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:58 am

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:10 am

a wonderful job done by Football in the Community. Congratulations on the 30th anniversary!
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:21 pm

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Hjeldefan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 pm

My earliest memories watching us was going to Saturday morning football and staying all day with the FITC lot. Congrats on 30 years, what makes following clubs like our own so special.
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Hjeldefan wrote:My earliest memories watching us was going to Saturday morning football and staying all day with the FITC lot. Congrats on 30 years, what makes following clubs like our own so special.

Same here.

That’s how my old man got into watching Mansfield, he’s originally from down south. He’d come and pick me up at 4.45pm every other Saturday and always caught the last 10 minutes!

We now travel up and down the UK together watching us.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 pm

I’m happy to celebrate Football in the Community and I will gladly chuck a fiver in the bucket.

Let’s hope we can also celebrate some Football in the Stadium, eh?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 pm

Well done, keep up the good work!
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum