{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Matt Preston

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Matt Preston

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Tre Cool wrote:
Bradders wrote:
part time pete wrote:Promotion push....... we were top of the league at half time in the Leyton Orient game.

In October we were one of the form sides of the league, with three wins, two draws and one defeat. People should bear that in mind when calling for a mass clearout - this squad can do it.

This squad can not do it. They were one of the form sides of last season, certainly of the first part.. But then they bottled it.

Personally think all we're missing is 1 or 2 born leaders on the pitch to inspire and drive the team onward. I reckon we'd have made it last season with another Muzza (or maybe Jammo)
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Re: Matt Preston

Postby AshMTFC1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:06 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
AshMTFC1 wrote:Preston is one of many who have been absolutely dump all season

What! Another insightful comment?

Getting straight to the point Edwinstowe that's all.
AshMTFC1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum