{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Dempster opens up over his future and a crucial December

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Dempster opens up over his future and a crucial December

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:51 am

wayno cordiniho wrote:I’m not saying he should be immune from criticism but some of the foot stamping and accusatory demands levelled are JR are breathtaking given where we’ve been in the not too distant past. Before that we have generally been a bog standard lower league team with occasional seasons of hope.

You mean like now :D
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby wayno cordiniho » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
wayno cordiniho wrote:I’m not saying he should be immune from criticism but some of the foot stamping and accusatory demands levelled are JR are breathtaking given where we’ve been in the not too distant past. Before that we have generally been a bog standard lower league team with occasional seasons of hope.

You mean like now :D

Exactly
wayno cordiniho
Manager
Manager

Postby tuopolfpilf » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Spiritater wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:Some of the comments about JR on this thread :shock: :roll:

All I can say is that Keith Haslam is that way :arrow:

Too true bud. I'd imagine if we'd got some Saudi zillionaire pumping trillions into t'club and they got a cold pie at half time they'd be arranging a boycott until the catering manager had been ceremonialy beheaded in the centre circle.

JR if he reads this lot takes it one of 2 ways, either a hearty :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: , or thinks, 'stuff you lot, I'll flog t'club for a quid to some asset stripping chancer'.

I will place my bid of £5 here
tuopolfpilf
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum