{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Come on radford sack mr non- motivator

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Come on radford sack mr non- motivator

Postby Stoney » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Sedgwick wrote:Jones record at stoke was woeful... P34 W4 D15 L15 could blame Manny other factors such as over paid players that think they belong in the premier league.

Don't think he should of left luton though... Thought he'd struggle with them and jumped to the bigger club, better players and more money and its not worked out... I do think he'd be great back in league two with a club like us.

Did you see his interview? I saw the quote on the debate on sky sports last night. He more or less said he wished he didn't leave Luton.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Re: Come on radford sack mr non- motivator

Postby Chrisuknottm » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Stoney wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Jones record at stoke was woeful... P34 W4 D15 L15 could blame Manny other factors such as over paid players that think they belong in the premier league.

Don't think he should of left luton though... Thought he'd struggle with them and jumped to the bigger club, better players and more money and its not worked out... I do think he'd be great back in league two with a club like us.

Did you see his interview? I saw the quote on the debate on sky sports last night. He more or less said he wished he didn't leave Luton.

They showed it in full on Quest and the Irish host was very critical of him seemingly throwing in the towel. What else was he supposed to say...he admitted he hadn't delivered and basically expected to go but thanked the Stoke fans and, yes, he intimated he had a good thing at Luton and in hindsight shouldn't have left.
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum