{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Fernando Forestieri banned for 6 games

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Fernando Forestieri banned for 6 games

Postby Sneag » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:13 pm

lou c wrote:Titter ye not! ;)

I've made my point Edwin. If anyone has the wherewithal or desire to discuss this further in an adult manner then go for it. Until then i'll leave you with the inane slaverings of the bodysnatchers.

:coys:

Come on the suspence is killing me. Is it Hull Stag or is it Wolfie?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:20 pm

Sneag wrote:
lou c wrote:Titter ye not! ;)

I've made my point Edwin. If anyone has the wherewithal or desire to discuss this further in an adult manner then go for it. Until then i'll leave you with the inane slaverings of the bodysnatchers.

:coys:

Come on the suspence is killing me. Is it Hull Stag or is it Wolfie?

I would almost say by the language it's Wolfie
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Hjeldefan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:21 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Hjeldefan wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Moderators

Do we have to put up with posters who are clearly not only racist but also antagonistic to Stags supporters on our board?

Can't you please delete his account?

To clarify: Racist comments are not tolerated on this messageboard. I don't see any racist comments here. As always, the moderators will monitor.

Can you delete his account just because he is a pillock then? :lol:

Then yours

Wow 2 words in a row spelt correctly, well done.
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Hjeldefan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:31 pm

lou c wrote:Don't mis-represent me GFB, sir.

Your initial post tried to make out i said they couldnt be independent solely because they were black. That was set straight at the start. It isn't *because* they are black it's because they're paid in a professional capacity by the anti-racism industry. The anti racism industry in this country isnt really concerned with black on white racism, it doesn't work like that and you know it doesn't.
To repeat that slur twice is debating in bad faith.

The only reason Odogwu mentioned the white kid - and you were desperate to find *any* mention of any white people on his twitter to come back with , and he's one of the very few- was because he died in police custody. And the reason he's interested in campaigning about deaths in police custody is......? (tweet quote) "We cannot ignore the role of institutional racism and racist stereotyping when looking at the disproportionate number of young black men dying after the use of force by police." So there it is. It isnt the fact that men die in police custody that he's really bothered about. Its that *black men* die in police custody that is his primary concern.

I suppose Malcolm X who he idolises wasn't a black supremacist either and i just made that up too? Oh dear Will, i mean Georgey.

Tell me how many white sport stars did you see on his twitter? None. Why? Because they arent black. Lots and lots of black sportspeople on his twitter that he adores. Why? because they are black.

Everything and i mean EVERYTHING he sees, he says, and he does is viewed through the prism of race. Odogwu is actually more racist than Forresteri, he's just more savvy with how he expresses it.

I will not go into your employment on here as it's not right or fair. But i know you have to be very careful not to upset the Religion of Diversity Cult as it would be detrimental to your career, so it might be better for you to keep your mouth shut , there's a good boy.

For the normal people who don't have their hands tied and are capable of Independent thought I post the link to Odogwu's twitter again. I ask you to judge for yourselves where this mans priorities lie. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/ifeanyiodogwu?lang=en

Love how you are criticising this guy as everything he posts is through the prism of race. Not sure I have ever seen you post on here about football, but a racist issue and you are all over it.
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Big yella » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:34 pm

lou c wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
lou c wrote:damn right im questioning their integrity. they have clear racial bias personally and professionally.

Wow, do you know them personally?

Have a look at Mr Ifeanyi Odogwu's twitter feed. Tell me how many photographs of white people there are.

Not racially biased at all is it? The man appears to be completely obsessed with his racial identity and black activism. Whilst there may not be anything wrong with that i stand by my opinion that he was not impartial and should not have been allowed to sit on the panel in this case.

But judge for yourself. Its there for all to see

https://twitter.com/ifeanyiodogwu

Well that didn’t take long to find. Raising awareness to a white mans death in custody.

Duncan Tomlin #inquest: 'Neglect contributed to death of epileptic man restrained in police van, jury concludes'. Ifeanyi Odogwu
@ifeanyiodogwu
of Garden Court instructed by Anna Thwaites
@althwait
of
@BindmansLLP
for Duncan's partner.
@itvnews

Neglect contributed to death of a man restrained in a Sussex Police van
itv.com
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Big yella wrote:
lou c wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
lou c wrote:damn right im questioning their integrity. they have clear racial bias personally and professionally.

Wow, do you know them personally?

Have a look at Mr Ifeanyi Odogwu's twitter feed. Tell me how many photographs of white people there are.

Not racially biased at all is it? The man appears to be completely obsessed with his racial identity and black activism. Whilst there may not be anything wrong with that i stand by my opinion that he was not impartial and should not have been allowed to sit on the panel in this case.

But judge for yourself. Its there for all to see

https://twitter.com/ifeanyiodogwu

Well that didn’t take long to find. Raising awareness to a white mans death in custody.

Duncan Tomlin #inquest: 'Neglect contributed to death of epileptic man restrained in police van, jury concludes'. Ifeanyi Odogwu
@ifeanyiodogwu
of Garden Court instructed by Anna Thwaites
@althwait
of
@BindmansLLP
for Duncan's partner.
@itvnews

Neglect contributed to death of a man restrained in a Sussex Police van
itv.com

Lou C - does racism only work in one direction, then?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:52 am

Don't bother with this poster lads, they just bring the board into disrepute and spread division.

Time to get them back under their bridge but I'm actually confused as to their sex. Are we all miles off the mark and could this actually be a female - Lucy? It may also point to their sexual orientation as they are clearly obsessed with vaginas.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:48 am

Lucy is no more
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:14 pm

Lou C in the sky with diamonds
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Lou won't C me (Rubber Soul, 1965)
twitter.com/SatiricalStag