{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

I follow abroad

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

I follow abroad

Postby NorthLondonStag » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:07 pm

I’m thinking of subscribing to the overseas video service tomorrow but remember reading the audio and video weren’t linking up properly. Does anyone know please if this has been fixed now?

I can’t be bothered to set up a new account if it’s not going to work properly and will stick with the regular audio if so.

Thanks
NorthLondonStag
First Team
First Team

Re: I follow abroad

Postby one f in mansfield » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:20 pm

First half of the Newport game the sound was distorted , when they returned for the second half they had solved the problem . The picture was perfect from start up to finish .
Don,t believe everything you read on the internet --William Gladstone 1872
one f in mansfield
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:53 pm

NorthLondonStag wrote:I’m thinking of subscribing to the overseas video service tomorrow but remember reading the audio and video weren’t linking up properly. Does anyone know please if this has been fixed now?

I can’t be bothered to set up a new account if it’s not going to work properly and will stick with the regular audio if so.

Thanks

there was a problem with the audio for overseas subscribers for the first 68 minutes of the first game of the season (Newport). It was fixed and should be fine going forward. The video was unaffected.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby NorthLondonStag » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks both.
NorthLondonStag
First Team
First Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum